f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Ayr ushited. Seething while lingering with the dreggs of the league. Hilarity ensues.

Just spotted this

Your mother should have aborted to save the world from this kind of patter

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booth v Roberts next week loser has to go.

Both set of fans praying their own team gets beat in order to get rid of their respective clown.

Can we not settle for a draw and both have to go?

Went to watch the Clan tonight, was great to leave a sporting event on a Saturday happy not done that under Roberts for a very long time.......

I'm guessing he is still getting paid as his contract is pretty water tight but there is no way he is the man for this job and if need be the club should take the hit and put ihim on gardening leave. If figures of 40k a year are anywhere near true then really that is terrible for a base salary with a club like us. Could understand if much of it is performance related. A manager doing a decent job we should be in a promotion play off slot and this is prob expectation.

I would prob have a base salary then bonus for following:

Champions
win bonus
Cup win bonus weighted based on level of opposition and stage of competition
transfer fee received for player that he has helped develop(a small percentage of that)

I would also look to hire a chief exec with base salary and bonus for following:

Sponsorship Revenue raised
Panda Pal ticket sales
Family Ticket Sales
merchandise revenue
match day revenue (corporate and ticket sales)
Attracting public money (e.g. grants from councils, governments etc)
Long term plan for Somerset to reduce the constant day to day patching over cracks short term maintenance

For these 2 positions use 20k for each for base salary and if they are good at their jobs they will make good money and can go on to bigger and better jobs elsewhere in the long term. If performance is below expected standard for a reasonable period then should be grounds for dismissal.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thinks hes better than me because he uses a different way of pointing up while calling me a loser on a football forum

The irony

Then he resorts to using the C word......

I almost feel sorry for you and how important this forum is to your life

meh.ro9158.jpg

Back in your lower mid-table box.

Hardly needs to be a zinger when your club provides full comedy value as usual.

You do know it was only 7 days since your team got jettisoned from the Scottish cup by a non-league team? You may have forgotten about it but none of us have

which makes your substandard tired old routine an embarrassment to you but also the tribute act you have spawned

I was going to say he's your love child but.........you know, the sex thing never happening for you.......

Hardly needs to be a zinger when your club provides full comedy value as usual.

Comedy value like slumping to 4th after two red cards in a loss to Stranraer, or genuine comedy value like losing to Spartans in the Scottish Cup?

I post this assuming you are still aware of events at Cappielow since you seem only to post about Ayr these days.

Ainsley Harriott though? That'll be the celebrity chef sound of a troll barrel being scraped.

Archived