f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Dale Keenan signed on a 28 day loan from Partick Thistle.

I'd say if Markos been allowed to bring in another player then Lachlan has no plans to get rid if him...

Is he a centre half? All I've found on him is that he's a defender and he was at East Fife in 2013 on loan.

*edit*

Although I've found this which suggests he's a left back.

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/august_2014/dale_keen_to_make_most_of_dundee_experience

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he a centre half? All I've found on him is that he's a defender and he was at East Fife in 2013 on loan.

Right-back. Nicky Devlin is injured - not sure for how long but he played for about on hour on Tuesday while clearly carrying a knock.

Dale Keenan is primarily a left back, but he can do a job at centre back. He played a couple of games for the first team at the start of the season, playing well away to Dundee, while being lightweight against Accies. I think he'll do a good job with Ayr, especially if he is playing alongside someone experienced which seems not to be the case at the moment judging by your injuries. I would not be surprised to see his loan extended beyond the 28 days.

He's much better than Darren Brownlie but probably not as good as Stuart Bannigan was when he joined you on loan.

Entire back 4 out plus Donald and potentially McLaughlin who can play at the back. Any idea what the back 4 will be?

Along the lines of Muir, Keenan, McArthur, McCraken? Pretty much the 19s defence?

Looking at something like

Hutton

Muir McCarthur McCracken Keenan

McGill McGovern Gilmour Slane

Forrest

Donnelly

Supershug is my young son and has black and white blood in his veins. Always positive but not as much now. He's spoken about not going tomorrow but he and I have changed our minds. Let's get behind the players. Roberts if we lose you need to leave.

Tbh I'm in 2 minds whether to go today also. First time in as long as I can remember thinking like this.

I'd be very surprised if Mark was still in a job for our next game.

That's 5 home league defeats on the bounce.

I make it 2 wins in 13 games!

That's shambolic to say the least.

Sounds about right, sure I read 2 in 11 before the Alloa replay.

Sounds about right, sure I read 2 in 11 before the Alloa replay.

The only funny side is the mass seethe and ridiculous comments on the Ayr facebook/Lachlans facebook.

One chap had written that 'we have lost 7 out of 9 games but the players are not to blame' :lol:

Aye they really all played to their potentials in those 7 defeats.

^^^ doing it wrong

Mostly because that actually ends up as an auto-biographic, harrowing tale of a standard Ayrshire life's loser, rather than a witty comeback; Understand how directional signs work you thick c**t. :1eye

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thinks hes better than me because he uses a different way of pointing up while calling me a loser on a football forum

The irony

Then he resorts to using the C word......

I almost feel sorry for you and how important this forum is to your life

Archived