Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyle is a terrible manager but his Top Trumps rating should see him through with the fans if he's lucky enough to get the job.

He'd likely be very popular considering his McGeady esc plastic Irishness.

This would more than make up for his lack of Republican/terrorist sympathies.

Hardly surprising: as an ex-Celtic player who also happens to be a (Italian not Irish though, -1 point) Catholic, di Canio easily makes the 'Celtic-minded' shortlist of their simpleton, bigot fanbase. But what's this?

There has been a flood of money for Owen Coyle. Now 4/7 wi Paddy Power.

Starts off rather badly by not being an ex-Celtic player, but as a Scottish Catholic who chose to play for Ireland instead. I believe we may have an all-time Top Trumps winner on the cards.

Hardly surprising: as an ex-Celtic player who also happens to be a (Italian not Irish though, -1 point) Catholic, di Canio easily makes the 'Celtic-minded' shortlist of their simpleton, bigot fanbase. But what's this?

Starts off rather badly by not being an ex-Celtic player, but as a Scottish Catholic who chose to play for Ireland instead. I believe we may have an all-time Top Trumps winner on the cards.

I always had it in my mind Coyle played for Celtic, not sure why

Just a fiver mate. I know he's ruled himself out, but I just have a feeling the board will go for him and he'll take it if they offer a contract.

Archived