The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

5th or 10 th wits the big deal , never in a promotion race another poor season , the town showing you how it's done , typical glens picking up points when the games are meaningless

Lol, you're a tryer, I'll give you that. ;-) Isn't it time you created yet another user name ? It must be at least 3 weeks since the last one, lol. ;-)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

truth hurting a bit

Lol, do you seriously not realise what a joke figure you've made of yourself with all your different user names and your constant wee digs at us since you left ? It's a weekly chuckle at our place now about the daft things you come out with. C'mon, move on, after all you've been away longer than you were here, but you're still obsessed, lol. ;-)

5th or 10 th wits the big deal , never in a promotion race another poor season , the town showing you how it's done , typical glens picking up points when the games are meaningless

Why have you got such a grudge against your former club Patterson????

Is Queeny still manager of Cumbernauld? A good solid season for Cumbernauld. Same goes for glencairn. I would imagine the 3 teams above them both have much higher budgets

Queeny is still there and the times I seen them in action I was impressed with the way they set out.....comfortable in possession and have a bit of fight about them...but to challenge in the coming season they need a few new faces to freshen things up to mount a challenge for promotion...if its another groundshare with the rabs it will make it alot harder....

RRG was conspicuous by his absence at Saturday's game Rob Roy v Glencairn, although he did re-tweet the Rob Roy team news just after kick off, then nothing after that. His only post on here since I spoke to him at their defeat to Yoker was the prediction game update.

As much as we like to bait each other on here (mostly good-natured banter), I hope everything's ok for RRG.

Queeny is still there and the times I seen them in action I was impressed with the way they set out.....comfortable in possession and have a bit of fight about them...but to challenge in the coming season they need a few new faces to freshen things up to mount a challenge for promotion...if its another groundshare with the rabs it will make it alot harder....

I saw them earlier in the season and was also impressed. Didn't realise they were ground sharing with Rob Roy. Won't make it easy going on a grass pitch having 2 teams playing

RRG was conspicuous by his absence at Saturday's game Rob Roy v Glencairn, although he did re-tweet the Rob Roy team news just after kick off, then nothing after that. His only post on here since I spoke to him at their defeat to Yoker was the prediction game update.

As much as we like to bait each other on here (mostly good-natured banter), I hope everything's ok for RRG.

I'll second that.Like you,and a fair number of Clydebank and Talbot fans,I've exchanged varying degrees of banter with the guy,but hey,as long as we remember that it's just the internet,and that we shouldn't take it too seriously,there's no harm done.

One thing for sure is that,whatever our opinion of him (and I just happen to think that he's probably,like most on here,a decent enough guy) RRG makes a far greater contribution to this forum than most of his detractors,as I'm sure the regular players on his predictor will confirm. ;)

I'll give him man hug tonight if I see him. Tell him you were asking for him. The lad does a fine job and although he sticks his neb into most topics, it is a public forum after all.

RRG gets put into IFA programs (Internet Forum Anonymous) around this time every year.

Whatever clinic he is booked into will expel him for bad behaviour in around 4-5 weeks.

I'll give him man hug tonight if I see him. Tell him you were asking for him. The lad does a fine job and although he sticks his neb into most topics, it is a public forum after all.

Just make sure you don't hug him roond the throat if the Rabs win! :P

Just make sure you don't hug him roond the throat if the Rabs win! :P

I've less fight in me than my team displayed last night. I'm a peace loving guy Tommy.

What a let down that performance was.

Only half time, but it will take a lot more than last nights performance to get anything . Saw the lad McStay there last night.

The real surprise for me,wm,is that a team with Rambo and Gibby at the helm would fail to show some fighting spirit. :huh:

As for the boy McStay....a good big player who'll certainly give you some fresh attacking options next season.

The real surprise for me,wm,is that a team with Rambo and Gibby at the helm would fail to show some fighting spirit. :huh:

As for the boy McStay....a good big player who'll certainly give you some fresh attacking options next season.

Is he moving on from shotts?

Yes theres two of them now. Garry McStay is already there.

Soz wm,but this made me think of the reported reception for the Winters bros at the old Glasgow Empire when a member of the audience is said to have shouted when Mike joined Bernie on stage,'Aw f**k,there's two of them!' :lol:

Hopefully a reception that won't be experienced by the boys at Shotts. :)

Archived