The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoker were worthy winners tonight, in fact the only time Rob Roy started to play was when they went 2-0 down, I would still fancy them to beat Arthurlie in the play off games but Shotts would be a tougher game

I thought Yoker were really good tonight. Kirkie were not at their best but well done to Shettleston, worthy winners of promotion.

RRG was almost suicidal when I was talking to him at 2-0.

Tbf though glens,you seem to have that effect on just about eveybody on here. :(

PS I hope you confiscated RRG's belt and laces before he left the ground. :huh:

Congrats to all connected to shettleston on achieving back to back promotions an outstanding achievement.

Agreed, especially when you consider that the other three teams promoted last season have all been relegated.

The Shettleston contingent in the crowd certainly made their emotions clear tonight. 8)

Squeaky bum time down Kirkintilloch way! The Yoker boys have really dealt them a massive blow and the manager is away on a jolly as his team head into the play offs! Will maximillions get the bag if Rob Roy don't go up? Come on RRG we awAit your thoughts!

Squeaky bum time down Kirkintilloch way! The Yoker boys have really dealt them a massive blow and the manager is away on a jolly as his team head into the play offs! Will maximillions get the bag if Rob Roy don't go up? Come on RRG we awAit your thoughts!

Rob Roy's lack of a home ground has been their stumbling block in terms of automatic promotion. Their away league form has been superb (10 wins, 2 draws, and only 1 defeat), but their league form at Guy's Meadow has been very inconsistent (5 wins, 2 draws, 5 defeats).

Has anything been confirmed as to where they will be playing their home games next season ?

Rob Roy's lack of a home ground has been their stumbling block in terms of automatic promotion. Their away league form has been superb (10 wins, 2 draws, and only 1 defeat), but their league form at Guy's Meadow has been very inconsistent (5 wins, 2 draws, 5 defeats).

Has anything been confirmed as to where they will be playing their home games next season ?

You keep setting 'em up glens,but I'll leave this one to jb. ;)

No fixed abode

mini-soccer-portable-football-pitch-low-

It's just been pointed out to me that Rob Roy's only defeat away from home this season was against Cumbernauld United - at their shared home ground Guy's Meadow. So that's 6 defeats from 13 league matches at Guy's Meadow for Rob Roy this season. I'm not sure what their intentions are for next season, but it hasn't been a successful home for them this season.

Archived