The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

Your missing point totally!

We have had 12 games scheduled! The fixture man has given us fixtures just the same as everyone else!!

How hard is that to understand.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shettleston played - April -11,15,18,22,25,27,29. May - 2,4,6,9,16. All league games bar 2nd May which was the West cup.

Kirkintilloch played - April - 11 (clc),18,22,25,27 (29th postp) May 2, (6th postp) 13.

That's 12v7 to Shettleston.

We have actually played 9 in that time frame I have triple checked. The other fixtures allocated were off due to bad weather and Cumbernauld having played on the pitch 2 days before.

We have been allocated the same fixtures as everyone else, the Shettleston fan is tuned to the moon and looking to make something out of nothing.

No I'm not missing the point and I'm not tuned to the moon! You are intentionally missing the point as usual and trying to twist things as you usually try and do so il say it one last time (hopefully) Rob Roy have had an easier ride this season compared to every other club in the division. Now wether that is due to fixtures being postponed or not is irrelevant the fact remains that you have played nowhere near as many games over a short period as Shettleston or I imagine any other club, nothing to do with what games where allocated and when and the fact that you keep trying to cover that just validates my point more- that your a little knob!

And I forgot to mention it is unfair to measure games over same period as Shettleston where still playing midweek games before you started and after you finished so your players where averaging 2 games per week to Shettlestons 3 and over a shorter period.

regardless of when games are played the best teams will always go up.....pollok the best team in the league could have played on a Monday morning and still won the league....if rob roy go up in second then they deserve it regardless of wen they played. if shettleton go up then they deserve it. the fixture man does not have any alterior motives or biased toward the roy or any1 else. I think ure looking for a conspiracy when ther aint 1!!

The fixture man gave us 13 fixtures in the same period as you have been given 13, both teams treated fairly by the fixture man. That's it in a nutshell.

The fixture man gave us 13 fixtures in the same period as you have been given 13, both teams treated fairly by the fixture man. That's it in a nutshell.

Is that 13 different fixtures or 13 fixtures which is due to a game being called off and then rescheduled which would have meant if the first game had been played then there would have been less games???

I don't recall mentioning fixture man at anytime I think I have stated several times and I will say it again Rob Roy have had an easier ride than any other club in the league this season! Read what I'm saying. I've claimed in interest of fair play the last game possible scenario should be averted to avoid accusation. Situations like this are avoided at every other level so why not juniors?

Cumbernauld's last home game of the season is this Wednesday, all of their league games are finished and their cup ties are all away from home if they win on Wednesday night.

So, as far as I can see, there should be no reason for our game v Rob Roy to be any later than next Monday or Wednesday.

I don't recall mentioning fixture man at anytime I think I have stated several times and I will say it again Rob Roy have had an easier ride than any other club in the league this season! Read what I'm saying. I've claimed in interest of fair play the last game possible scenario should be averted to avoid accusation. Situations like this are avoided at every other level so why not juniors?

So if the fixture man or other officals havent helped Rob Roy what exactly is your complaint?

I am not complaining and never have, I simply made an observation which this RRG turned into a crusade. They have had an easier season than anyone due to timing of certain fixtures and games being postponed at a time when other clubs where being battered with 3 games a week.

Shettleston supporter who didn't know Rob Roy game was off just turned up at Cumbernauld said parks perfect and some team training on it at moment. Who called it off was it inspected by official?

I am not complaining and never have, I simply made an observation which this RRG turned into a crusade. They have had an easier season than anyone due to timing of certain fixtures and games being postponed at a time when other clubs where being battered with 3 games a week.

Just an impartial observation, but my perception of this debate is that you are the one who is keeping it going and forcing the issue, not RRG. I really don't see what you're trying to achieve, it just seems to me that you are a bit nervous about the promotion battle, and perhaps this is your way of releasing that tension a little.

Shettleston supporter who didn't know Rob Roy game was off just turned up at Cumbernauld said parks perfect and some team training on it at moment. Who called it off was it inspected by official?

The match was postponed before lunchtime.

You tell me before April where we have been given a easy ride?

It's not rocket science all the way up to the new year we had a home league game then away league game then home then away and so on.

All the arguments i have had no this thread all the people who have had a pop at the Roy, none of them have came out with this utter rubbish. No Shettleston fans have came on to back you up either which says a lot.

I will ask one now c'monthetown do you agree with all this guy is saying? '

Archived