The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah going fine hopefully we will back up to join you next season super 1st

Looked a bit of a crazy game on Saturday mate not often you concede 4 goals

You don't half suck up to your ayrshire teams kr ha, give them some stick now and again come on!

You don't half suck up to your ayrshire teams kr ha, give them some stick now and again come on!

I will give certain clubs in Ayrshire stick Brian when the needs comes about but Maybole are a club who I think have done well with the resources they have

Anyway what about the Roy how are things looking

I watched Maybole v Kilsyth on Saturday as we had a free week, very entertaining match but the goals that both teams lost were comical. Both midfields seemed really lazy and one of the goals scored was a silly freak goal by the big boy Cunningham who used to play with us, he seemed to kick it out the keepers hands and the ref gave it. He has went back the way, not the same lad that played with us he is wasted in midfield and was rightly substituted. Some of the defending from both sides were awful but Maybole rightly just shaded it for me. Major improvement needed from both sides if they want to stay in this league especially Kilsyth.

Pretty sure Maybole will be delighted to continue taking your money at the gate so hope your obsession with the fat boys from the bole continues.

I thought this was an opinion forum people. Can certain people not have an opinion on this forum like?

I went to watch the only local junior game on as Ayr Utd were away from home and Whitletts had a free week. It was a £5 well spent for the entertainment value of the game tho.

Last 2 times I've watched Maybole tho they have conceded 4 goals in the match ;)

I thought this was an opinion forum people. Can certain people not have an opinion on this forum like?

I went to watch the only local junior game on as Ayr Utd were away from home and Whitletts had a free week. It was a £5 well spent for the entertainment value of the game tho.

Last 2 times I've watched Maybole tho they have conceded 4 goals in the match ;)

Of course you can have a opinion and good to see you support the Honest Men

Of course your entitled to your opinion just a shame it is always negatives about Maybole you concentrate on the goals conceded and a scrapy goal by Cunningham however can't bring yourself to comment on the 3 excellent finishes from McGrady. The issue with your "opinions" is they lose substance when you continue to focus on negatives and fail to point any positives out, begins to look like a vandetta which is also ok makes for good debates just don't hide behind I am entitled to my opinion...

I will give certain clubs in Ayrshire stick Brian when the needs comes about but Maybole are a club who I think have done well with the resources they have

Anyway what about the Roy how are things looking

Just messing . Yeah Maybole on the face of it do well , but so do many other clubs in every league. They are no longer underdogs , a club who will be up there challenging no doubt.

My own team started fairly well , no game though for two weeks so that kind of halts our momentum , just one of these things though .

I was only talking about the game in general nothing against Maybole whatsoever.

The ginger headed lad scored three very good goals and the 5th goal was also a good worked goal. The front 3 are handful for any defence but I don't know if it's the way your taught to play but it looked like the defence was getting bombarded with Kilsyth players on Saturday. The midfield and the front 3 weren't closing down or tracking runners which led to the game being totally wide open. That's twice I've saw Maybole play so wide open and funny enough twice they've conceded 4 goals.

I was only talking about the game in general nothing against Maybole whatsoever.

The ginger headed lad scored three very good goals and the 5th goal was also a good worked goal. The front 3 are handful for any defence but I don't know if it's the way your taught to play but it looked like the defence was getting bombarded with Kilsyth players on Saturday. The midfield and the front 3 weren't closing down or tracking runners which led to the game being totally wide open. That's twice I've saw Maybole play so wide open and funny enough twice they've conceded 4 goals.

Maybe they won't want you to come back and watch them then conceded 13 in 9 games and you have seen 8 of them.... football is the entertainment business so maybe lead of your obsevations with a balnced view, and if the bole continue to lead the way with the best goal difference in the league I am sure they will do well.

Would rather watch a 5-4 win than a 1-0 win supporting any team. The bole boys will need to be at there very best on Saturday to give pollok a game and bave any chance of getting a result! Hopefully pollok will bring a decent support down as well

Would rather watch a 5-4 win than a 1-0 win supporting any team. The bole boys will need to be at there very best on Saturday to give pollok a game and bave any chance of getting a result! Hopefully pollok will bring a decent support down as well

Good Luck for Saturday and good luck for rest of the season Maybole.

I can understand the Maybole supporters wanting to play down expectations, but as they finished as "the best of the rest" outside the promoted sides last season (by a distance as well) then it's understandable that people are expecting them to challenge for promotion this season. And winning 5-0 away to Largs a couple of weeks ago confirmed for me that they will be major contenders.

Am sure the bole boys will be glad when the fixtures have a full card on them so the 'bole' are not the sole and focal point of the conversation. Also don't know why anyone from or associated with maybole should get upset by anyone speaking about how poor or not good they are as they are just a small club punching above their weight for years. Never expect to win it just happens. Sorry ????

Am sure the bole boys will be glad when the fixtures have a full card on them so the 'bole' are not the sole and focal point of the conversation. Also don't know why anyone from or associated with maybole should get upset by anyone speaking about how poor or not good they are as they are just a small club punching above their weight for years. Never expect to win it just happens. Sorry

I haven't seen many people talking Maybole down, to be fair. Yes, some of the Maybole people on here have been trying to play down expectations, but most observers have been pretty complimentary to Maybole over last season and this season so far.

Archived