The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

You can go back to last season and count the goals ya zoomer . Tgey have scored 12 in the last 3 game so jog on

I'm talking about this season tho Honestboy u really are not educated properly are you. I think it's time you go back to school and leave the adults to have discussions maturely. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollok centre half should have got a straight red for punching big Kenny Parris right in front of the ref.

bollocks, away and get your eyes tested, parris dived to head the ball as gallacher went to kick it, gallachers arms are spread wide and are nowhere near his face and parris rolls about like a wouse holding his face.

How many game do you want to go back . Imo your only as good as your last game and mayboles last game was a defeat so it a must do better

This season they seem to be leaking lots of goals which they never last season. Anytime I've seen them this season the defence looks slow and unfit clearly you must see that as a supporter sir.

Pollok centre half should have got a straight red for punching big Kenny Parris right in front of the ref.

lol. Only red card offence was the Maybole #12's cowardly elbow on Capuano which the officials chose to ignore. Got a soft penalty and still got trounced. Jog on!

Maybole must have some size of squad if 8 were missing today.

Great result for Pollok today, before the game would have been happy with a point, but we put in our best performance of the season.

Both sides had lots of chances and it could easily have been an even higher scoring game.

We have a squad of 21 signed players at the moment, and we only had 13 available yesterday so

We had 8 missing!

No excuses though, Pollok were the better team on the day, although if maybole had taken some of our chances in the first half it may have been slightly different, but once pollok got themselves in front it was always going to be an uphill struggle! Some great goals in the game as well!

Pollok and Glencairn both drawing today and Maybole winning means that Maybole have moved up into 2nd place on goal difference, but Glens have a game in hand over both teams above them.

Yoker have also moved into contention with an excellent win today at Ardeer.

Kilsyth fans will be delighted to get their first league win of the season, but what on earth is going on at Largs ?

but what on earth is going on at Largs ?

Were just playing absolutely terrible. Was looking for a big reaction after Maybole but we just didn't get it. Thankfully I'll be missing the game next weekend (country before club) but we need to improve in a hurry

Archived