The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea if Big Wall is an Ardeer fan but judging from what I've seen on here he seems to have supported more teams than he's had hot dinners.

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of some of the shouts from our younger supporters. Most of them are good lads but a few tend to get carried away. Kilsyth fans will get a warm welcome from the Ardeer committee later in the season.

I thought adeer played well. If I was a betting man I would say Kilsyth are a cert too be relegated!! Squad looks poor....

no big wall just sticks up for the lesser teams that keep taking shite from everyone else big wall is a supporter of the game in general and I like pollok

And glencairn as stated many times but due to circumstances there In same league this season

I have no idea if Big Wall is an Ardeer fan but judging from what I've seen on here he seems to have supported more teams than he's had hot dinners.

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of some of the shouts from our younger supporters. Most of them are good lads but a few tend to get carried away. Kilsyth fans will get a warm welcome from the Ardeer committee later in the season.

I thought adeer played well. If I was a betting man I would say Kilsyth are a cert too be relegated!! Squad looks poor....

Kilsyth have squad availability issues at the moment, a lot of injuries I believe. But they have played three of the current top four in their opening three games. I think they will improve as the season goes on.

Kilsyth have squad availability issues at the moment, a lot of injuries I believe. But they have played three of the current top four in their opening three games. I think they will improve as the season goes on.

As I said. As a betting man. Kilsyth will be relegated.

As I said. As a betting man. Kilsyth will be relegated.vics and thorniewood to go down for me Kilsyth will pick up as glens said

Kilsyth 1 Ardeer 2

if we could actually put the ball in the net,we would win games,unfortunately we can't,hence we no points so far !

As for the Ardeer support ,Ave never met so many inbred half breeds before,like something out of deliverance,all that was missing was the banjos,challenging our no2 to a fight all game,very clever,and a don't know if he was the coach or what,he'd played in the first half an kicked everything that moved,prowling up and down the line well out the dugout area and getting away with it ! Try winning with some

dignity !

Awk we have been called worse things than halfbreds, So cheers for giving us a mention pumpkin. Aw and cheers for the 3 points

Kilsyth looked a decent side to me, lacking in the certain something but ok nonetheless.

That being said, being a decent side may not be enough to stay in this league and there are probably a good few teams who will be happy with survival this season.

Kilsyth weren't great yesterday but on another day could have scored two or three with a bit more accuracy from of number of headers. Bottom line is you can have all the possession in the world but of there is no end result you won't win many games. Hopefully we can get a win soon and start moving up the table, I am sure the manager and players are well aware that there is room for improvement without the need to single individuals out in public.

Making predictions and being "a betting man" is fair enough, we all like a wee bit of fun in that regard now and again. But it's really way too early to make any assumptions on how the league will pan out based on the opening three fixtures. You really don't get a proper view of things till maybe around November when squads are up to match fitness and a few more games have been played. A couple of years ago Kilbirnie started the season very poorly in this league, I think they lost three out of their first four and took a few hidings along the way, including one from us. But they didn't panic, they re-grouped and they got promotion. Largs fans have nothing to worry about yet going by that example. Similarly, Kello Rovers won 6 and drew 1 in their opening 7 matches two seasons ago, but ended up relegated.

Archived