Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Where is the Nicholson to Aberdeen rumours coming from? I don't get this......then again, I didn't get the King to Rangers on loan either!

Aberdeen fans talking about it on one of their threads - apparently, McInnes is a big fan, and was close to signing Sam last summer.

And, aye, what indeed was the Billy King thing all about?

Wonder if he will inappropriately touch his baws infront of men, women and kids in the opposition end at pittodrie?

That's probably standard Flame Gang behaviour. Ask wee Cummy.

w****r, that's what we call you

Excellent.

You've changed your tune, thought he was going to be sold for millions?

Like I predicted, only Paterson will go for decent money.

Can you remember the boy who was the 3rd choice centre back for Hearts that Elixir said was worth at least £1m?

Can you remember the boy who was the 3rd choice centre back for Hearts that Elixir said was worth at least £1m?

Him who scored a minted handball up in Aberdeen? Forgot his name.

He was supposedly worth so much because he was Scotland U21 captain, which he wasn't.

I see we've now sold over 10,000 season tickets which is nice. ^_^ http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5189

Great news for Scottish Football and, forgetting my partisan views for a moment or two, I hope two or three other clubs* can do the same. Better atmospheres at grounds, more money in Scottish Football and a lot more fun! I still remember some of my earliest games at Ayr and Morton with really big crowds mostly locals supporting their local clubs. I've not been to Tynecastle since the days of being able to walk around the ground at half time but I do remember the noise.

*Excluding the cheeks of course who represent, or want to represent England and so should have a lot less to say about Scottish Football.

There is going to be plenty of transfer activity in Gorgie this summer as we get ready for our assault on the title. I can see 7/8 coming in and a lot more departures than have already been announced.

If Nicholson want Aberdeen they can have him. Too lightweight, doesn't score much and can't take a man on. Hayes is far superior.

So that's Sammon officially signed. Thoughts?

He'll be ok, but it's not a signing I can get excited about - uninspiring is the word I'd use.

I wouldn't be giving him a three-year deal, which is what we've heard he's signed.

If he's prepared to graft, and run into channels for hopeful punts, and hold the ball up for runners, then fine - not expecting him to set the heather on fire, but I hope he turns out to be decent.

I also hope Reilly and Juanma are better in their second season, and that we sign another striker that's a wee but more inspiring.

He'll be ok, but it's not a signing I can get excited about - uninspiring is the word I'd use.

I wouldn't be giving him a three-year deal, which is what we've heard he's signed.

If he's prepared to graft, and run into channels for hopeful punts, and hold the ball up for runners, then fine - not expecting him to set the heather on fire, but I hope he turns out to be decent.

I also hope Reilly and Juanma are better in their second season, and that we sign another striker that's a wee but more inspiring.

Sammon has had a far more successful career in England than Adam Rooney did and he has been terrific upon his return to Scotland. They also have near identical scoring records in the SPL prior to moving south and Sammon has 9 Ireland caps to Rooney's 0.

Although he isn't a prolific striker, he must he a good player to have made well over 100 apperances in the Championship at big clubs.

I can see Reilly going out on loan or being released and 1 or 2 other strikers signing.