Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Watt was good in his short spell at Blackburn which was unfortunately cut short due to injury. 

Apparently a fee was agreed for Rovers to sign him permanently after his loan deal but with the aforementioned injury and Lambert leaving it obviously didn't happen. 

Should be a very good signing if he can stay fit

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Exactly. I'm not convinced this has been done against Robbie's wishes but even if it has that's what happens with our type of setup.  As long as he get free rein when it comes to playing who he wants thens it's not that big a deal and he has another option.

Again though I don't think this is against Robbie's wishes.

Neither do I, the scottish media aren't used to a DoF set up and like to stir it as undermining the head coach. It seems good enough for every major team in Europe.

Celtic seem to sign players no one knows from the Far East and without a manager at times but that doesn't get picked up on.

Edited by Aylo vanal

8 minutes ago, Neiljb said:

Outs:

Gomis
King (loan)
Alexander
McGhee (loan)
El Hass
Reilly (loan)

Ins:

Rherras
Gallacher
Noring
Sammon
Watt (loan)
Muirhead

Have l missed any?

Todorov is technically a first team signing as well as he's too old for the development squad.

41 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Come home, Vald.

This.

The Romanov years were by far the most exciting time in our recent history. Less family friendly club statements and more media monkeys.

The whole spending outwith our means thing actually worked out okay too.

Locke and big beak at Glenrothes today about going to watch the "big team" in Europe tonight to a couple of Hibees in the Raith squad,

Anyone know the score?  I had "the famous" minus 2 against some part time mob from Malta that is most famous for in footballing terms, Hibernians FC.

Enjoy Russia regardless though lads.

Edited by 210516

16 minutes ago, 210516 said:

Locke and big beak at Glenrothes today about going to watch the "big team" in Europe tonight to a couple of Hibees in the Raith squad,

Anyone know the score?  I had "the famous" minus 2 against some part time mob from Malta that is most famous for in footballing terms, Hibernians FC.

Where did you learn patter like that, mate?

1 hour ago, 210516 said:

This post is the definition of 'word salad'.