Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Perry Kitchen toiling to make Sunday's game apparently.

With Ozturk already out we're in for a pumping if he doesn't make it imo (although tbf, we're probably in for a pumping in any case).

Edited by FTH

New 3 year deal for Djoum, delighted with that.  Huge player for us, hasn't started the season well but who has?  He's a strong, dominant midfielder and he can chip in with goals, getting him tied up is great news in this humble Scumbos opinion.

On 5 August 2016 at 13:06, Elixir said:

If only we could add a fucking Scott Allen type player to go with him and Kitchen, then we'd be laughing. Instead we're stuck with Buaben or Cowie, so we're not.

Cowie was my Motm today, obviously playing him in position helps. 

Did I hear Neilson mention a couple more players coming in soon?

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just 2 wins in our last 12 domestic matches. Sacking territory for Phoodle and his master. That wrinkly old cow better fucking realise this and put her foot down.

Clearly Levein isn't going to be sacked even if Neilson was. A new Manager would not only be picked by Levein but expected to work under him. Get used to that Paulo.

11 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just 2 wins in our last 12 domestic matches. Sacking territory for Phoodle and his master. That wrinkly old cow better fucking realise this and put her foot down.

I'm fairly sure they were both against us so it'll 3 in 13 after Saturday.

8 minutes ago, sjc said:

Clearly Levein isn't going to be sacked even if Neilson was. A new Manager would not only be picked by Levein but expected to work under him. Get used to that Paulo.

Which is why it is imperative that Levein follows him out the door. A complete serial failure who has won absolutely nothing in his entire career.

Budge is the one with power over him and she had better soon realise more and more fans aren't going to put up with perpetual mediocrity for long and that the shiny new stand won't fill itself.

I'm still not in the get Neilson out camp (losing to Aberdeen might change that), and despite the last couple of results its a change to see people saying we were unlucky or we might have deserved more.

What we have though is a total shitebag nature at the club at the moment and its made its way in to the team. I'm totally for making this club family friendly and making it a great place to watch football, but with the multiple statements we've turned ourselves into an absolute parody. It feels like they are trying to suck the passion out of the fans and it's carrying down into the team, which shows by the amount of times we've managed to throw away good positions or shite ourselves when we play big games.

I think it helped more when we were a team that could get on with things whether people liked that or not and would be feared on the pitch (See Romanov) than this cuddly image we are trying to promote of ourselves which is blatantly not true.

We're basically becoming Hibs of old. It's been the case for a long time now and I've said so previously.

That's what you get with pathetic cowards in charge: it's always going to filter through to all aspects of the club.

Edited by Elixir

Won the championship at an absolute canter.

3rd in first season back.

Pumped by european diddies, happens to us all at some point. Beaten away from home to St Johnstone, not exactly an easy game that is it??

Surprised at the negativity from Hearts fans to be honest. Season's not even got going yet.