Heart of Midlothian 2014-

18 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I thought Juanma and oshaniwa were future world class superstars, if the jambos were to be believed last augustemoji1.png

Still pumped your sorry outfit three times on the spin, ending both your season and title "hopes".

:lol:

21 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I thought Juanma and oshaniwa were future world class superstars, if the jambos were to be believed last augustemoji1.png

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you can't be overoptimistic in August then when can you be?

In fairness, he started last season like a train.......then faded badly, really badly in fact :(

Edited by sjc

There's a player in Juanma but his attitude stinks......a bit like Ciftic in some respects.

Agree with the calls for an attacking midfielder in the (dare I say) Scott Allan mould.

Scott Allan would have been a brilliant signing, the most creative Scottish midfielder bar none.

5-1 today eh?

Looks like we're not that bad.

I was through for the fringe tonight and and got speaking to an elderly couple outside the Abbotsford. They were from Glenrothes, turned out they were Paul Ritchie's parents, his dad is still a big jambo. He was telling me about Ritchie's time at Man City, said that Kevin Keegan hated Scottish players and bombed them all out as soon as he could. They also said Tommy Mclean was a p***k though Keegan seemed to be the guy they disliked most. I appreciate this adds nothing to your thread but thought I'd post it as it's vaguely relevant. I always thought he was a good player, injuries scunnered him if I recall.

14 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I was through for the fringe tonight and and got speaking to an elderly couple outside the Abbotsford. They were from Glenrothes, turned out they were Paul Ritchie's parents, his dad is still a big jambo. He was telling me about Ritchie's time at Man City, said that Kevin Keegan hated Scottish players and bombed them all out as soon as he could. They also said Tommy Mclean was a p***k though Keegan seemed to be the guy they disliked most. I appreciate this adds nothing to your thread but thought I'd post it as it's vaguely relevant. I always thought he was a good player, injuries scunnered him if I recall.

I liked Ritchie very much - solid defender.

Tommy McLean was indeed a p***k - absolutely no question of that.

My brother met Jim Jefferies last week - it seems that JJ is not the biggest fan of Craig Levein.

Adds nothing to the thread, but thought I'd post it as it's vaguely relevant. ;)

16 hours ago, Elixir said:

bb34981b-20a7-4a69-a635-b2b7b114c446.jpg

Cannot wait until she leaves the club. Sickening.

Why? Because she's in a photograph with the Hibs manager? What a small World you must live in if it's restricted to those of the same football Club affiliation!

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aye, is winning the league, coming 3rd first time of asking, getting a couple of European nights and cracking on with the stadium development doesn't matter...

The by the book happy clapper response.

It was a pub league, third was course par and we got humiliated in Europe for the first time in our history. She had little to do with it in any case.

The stadium is the sort of thing she should be focussing on. She's the one who wanted to stay in the limelight that bit more after all.

45 minutes ago, sjc said:

Why? Because she's in a photograph with the Hibs manager? What a small World you must live in if it's restricted to those of the same football Club affiliation!

Pretty much. Happy to cosy up to Hibs (and an odious cretin who loathes Hearts) while continually having a go at the support and attempting to treat us all like school kids.

Edited by Elixir

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Pretty much. Happy to cosy up to Hibs (and an odious cretin who loathes Hearts) while continually having a go at the support and attempting to treat us all like school kids.

Those acting like school kids should be treated as such. As for Lennon loathing Hearts. I very much doubt this......unless you mean in the pantomime villain way! If he genuinely did why would he be "cosying up" to the Hearts Chairwoman?!