Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I would have thought the turnstiles in the new stand would be automated. Job creation, never the less, in today's day and age shouldn't be knocked.

Fair play Hearts and well done Gary on your new job.

Edited by sjc

13 minutes ago, DC92 said:

It's already been confirmed by Hearts.

Going from manager to club handyman in three years.warnock.png

We needed to bring somebody in to change the lightbulbs and clear the gutters since Robbo has left for ICT. Reckon Gary Locke will do a decent job tbf.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Aye, shiting myself of wee Lockie coming back as an ambassador. warnock.png

Laptop boy will never get the better of Lennon in a derby. Bookmark it.

Image result for talkhearts

Locke never lost a derby at Hearts as a player or while putting the cones out. Having him in the ears of all our good Ulstermen telling them to leave the boot in on Lhennon's rhats will be most pleasing. greggy.png

Locke never lost a derby at Hearts as a player or while putting the cones out. Having him in the ears of all our good Ulstermen telling them to leave the boot in on Lhennon's rhats will be most pleasing. greggy.png

Yes he did.

He was there when Griffiths scored the free kick and Caldwell scored in the last minute.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Imagine being so desperate for a derby win that you appoint Gary Locke to run the hospitality in the vague hope that he brings you some luck and rallies the troops on to victory :lol: 

Have you any idea of the derby stats

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Genuinely struggling to get my head around giving a proper job to a guy that can't even speak English.

:lol:

Life must be a daily struggle 

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Yes he did.

He was there when Griffiths scored the free kick and Caldwell scored in the last minute.

Surely not m8, Lockie's inspirational team talks and winning mentalitee would never ever lose the yams a derby.

5 hours ago, magoo said:

Life must be a daily struggle 

C-3PO couldn't translate your bumpkin patois, m8 - so don't come chasing after me with your pitchfork and burning torches.

Spoiler

By the way, C-3PO is a translator robot from the movie Star Wars, released in 1977. It'll probably hit your neck of the woods in the next couple of years. 8)

12 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Yes he did.

That was when he was manager, m8.

Edited by Elixir

Big fan of Hearts using Gary Locke as a derby voodoo doll. :lol:

Will he be in the Hearts end, trying to fire everyone up at half time when you're a goal down again, or is that task still reserved for wee Robbo?

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Hibs bois absolutely shitting it.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/kyle-lafferty-has-set-big-goals-for-new-term-1-4492186

Kyle Lafferty says he has joined the "biggest club in Edinburgh and the third-biggest club in Scotland" after signing for Hearts.

I’ve never been one to set targets, but I think coming here, knowing I can score goals, it is exciting that they have put that trust in me to be the man who can take them to those heights.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23492855

"Once the bid to Swindon was accepted, the manager showed me the stadium and training centre and it was a real eye-opener; I didn't realise just how big the club is," he said.

I'm confident I can make an impact and settle in quickly."