Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Billy Davies had travelled to Scotland and is scouting teams for when he gets the job, fwiw, although the guys a fucking nutcase so he's likely been told he's not getting it about eight times.

Davies is toxic. Hartley is under-qualified. Daly is under-qualified. Pressley is under-qualified and a complete arsehole who's despised by the fans.

Freedman is the only choice from that lot. Unfortunately he's not one of Levein's mates and he's not a "club legend" so that'll count against him.

16 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Banderson saying the front-runners are Daly and Pressley.

Only this Hearts regime could be that fucking clueless. :lol:

I'm guessing he doesn't have a clue and is making shit up.

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Billy Davies had travelled to Scotland and is scouting teams for when he gets the job, fwiw, although the guys a fucking nutcase so he's likely been told he's not getting it about eight times.

Folk are saying Davies has now been interviewed - f**k that, btw.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Banderson saying the front-runners are Daly and Pressley.

Only this Hearts regime could be that fucking clueless. :lol:

Quite impressed by how Daly has handled things, and Levein would probably like him - it's way too early for him, though.

I'd sooner have Daly than Pressley, though - there will be murders if it's Pressley. 

3 hours ago, DC92 said:

Davies is toxic. Hartley is under-qualified. Daly is under-qualified. Pressley is under-qualified and a complete arsehole who's despised by the fans.

Freedman is the only choice from that lot. Unfortunately he's not one of Levein's mates and he's not a "club legend" so that'll count against him.

I don't hate Pressley at all.   Neither do most of the folk I know.  

Don't want him as a manager and he's clearly divisive but it's certainly not universal hatred 

3 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I don't hate Pressley at all.   Neither do most of the folk I know.  

Don't want him as a manager and he's clearly divisive but it's certainly not universal hatred 

I'm well aware not everyone hates him, but it's a significant enough portion. I just hope Budge isn't under the illusion that he'll be a popular appointment with the fans.

Budge doesn't care one iota as long as the money keeps rolling in. Part of me wants to see them dare appoint Snakely just to see the backlash and reality check that will come crashing down on her and Levein.

Given what the club has said and the need to keep the entire support onside, it quite simply must be Freedman or Hartley. I can't see Budge wanting Davies with his history and reputation, which is one good thing because he's almost as slippery as Phressley.

14 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Budge doesn't care one iota as long as the money keeps rolling in. Part of me wants to see them dare appoint Snakely just to see the backlash and reality check that will come crashing down on her and Levein.

From what I'm hearing, you may get your wish. Suits me however, as I can stop pretending there's still any connection between the club and myself.

Spoiler

Levein wants Daly, Budge wants the snake. Pressssssley, who doesn't go behind people's backs, actually applied for the gig BEFORE wee Cathro got his jotters. The club didn't even bother to send Paulo Sergio - a Scottish Cup winning manager with the club - so much as a wee email saying "Cheers big man, but not this time", and now he's more or less severing ties. Still, we've got a half built stand that we entrusted to a brain damaged, narcissistic and completely incompetent military obsessed *** that might be completed some time in the next four years. Gr8 stuff.

I've said it before, but the contempt for the fans that would be highlighted by appointung Snakely would be incredible.

Excluding anything else, he's one of a very limited number of people in the game who probably likes Levein. After all the talk of going for something different and away from the 'model'.

Unthinkable if it's him.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

From what I'm hearing, you may get your wish. Suits me however, as I can stop pretending there's still any connection between the club and myself.

Hide contents

Levein wants Daly, Budge wants the snake. Pressssssley, who doesn't go behind people's backs, actually applied for the gig BEFORE wee Cathro got his jotters. The club didn't even bother to send Paulo Sergio - a Scottish Cup winning manager with the club - so much as a wee email saying "Cheers big man, but not this time", and now he's more or less severing ties. Still, we've got a half built stand that we entrusted to a brain damaged, narcissistic and completely incompetent military obsessed *** that might be completed some time in the next four years. Gr8 stuff.

QLFMjQU.png