Heart of Midlothian 2014-

30 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

You need to take more notice of my work on here - these days I hate Hearts more than most of the Hibs boeys do. 8)

It was a shite meme, sorry m8.

He doesn't actually get that to be a real Hearts fan these days you have to hate the club more than everyone else. It's actually the opposite of seething if anything. 

This suggestion has go to be a joke, right?

Pish manager who pished all over is old club, appears to be a complete knob and may now be the new Messiah..................

Honestly, you couldn't make that up.

Thought any mention, however tenuous of McLaren taking over would have been a real coup.

Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse than Seatgate, what exactly is going on a Tynie?

Great club, great support, deserve better....................after tomorrow.

Even if the snaky c**t wasn't a confirmed w****r, his managerial record would make the likes of Cathro and Butcher seem Mourinhoesque.

This c**t has absolutely no need or business to be anywhere near Tynecastle.

Please move to the heads gone/knob in hand thread for any Hibs fans tuning in. :lol:

Agreed.

A PHM's guide to supporting Herts - Definitive moments

1) Setting Fire to Shnakelys Legends Banner

2) Jungle John Wilson

3) The Jetski Incident

4) throwing a chair at The Pieman whilst out with family

5) kicking Romanov's Hat

etc

Edited by Egg Shen

Agreed.
A PHM's guide to supporting Herts - Definitive moments
1) Setting Fire to Shnakelys Legends Banner
2) Jungle John Wilson
3) The Jetski Incident
4) throwing a chair at The Pieman whilst out with family
5) kicking Romanov's Hat
etc

Jetski?

Did I miss something

In case you're wondering where the last few posts went, I deleted them. Seems a bit distasteful mocking some Hibs fan who died in a jet-ski accident, especially since any number of his friends / family could be on here. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

13 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

The memory of a jammy wearing mate losing his temper and sarcastically calling me a hero for laughing that I wasn't at the last game of the old stand debacle still keeps me warm at night.

THAT'S being a proper Hearts man. 8)

I didn't even go to the Peterhead game and its only 15 miles from my house. Warnock

There are some semi decent candidates kicking around for the job

No way is Elvis anywhere near it, I imagine his agent got him an interview and they pandered to it 

Was that Michael Stewart on Sportsound I heard saying that Pressley would be a good pick for the job even if he polarised the Hearts support? I suppose that's better than the Sun who say " The former Hearts captain is out of work and would be a popular choice with the Tynecastle fans." He's not very good never mind the fact that there's seems to be a sizable proportion of Jambo's who (correctly) think he's a grade 1 dick?

Pressley has to be a non-starter, as he's not a good coach, and nobody likes him.

Hartley could be ok - I think he had Dundee playing ok before they sold Stewart and Hemmings.

Tam Wright would be ok, but he probably wouldn't want it, and we'd have to pay compo - same goes for Archibald, probably.

I don't think McLaren is interested.

Freedman makes all the right noises, and is available.

I think Coyle fits Budge's profile of an experienced manager, but most fans wouldn't want him.

Aidy Boothroyd would be good, but he already has a good gig.

I don't think Budge is too interested in Paulo Sergio.

Csaba Laslo can bolt.

Levein won't want it, as he's on a good thing as it is.

Michael O'Neil can't juggle two jobs.

Jon Daly doesn't have enough experience. 

My prediction would be Freedman, although I don't think he's had massive amounts of experience, and there's no guarantee that it would be any good. 

Pressley has to be a non-starter, as he's not a good coach, and nobody likes him.
Hartley could be ok - I think he had Dundee playing ok before they sold Stewart and Hemmings.
Tam Wright would be ok, but he probably wouldn't want it, and we'd have to pay compo - same goes for Archibald, probably.
I don't think McLaren is interested.
Freedman makes all the right noises, and is available.
I think Coyle fits Budge's profile of an experienced manager, but most fans wouldn't want him.
Aidy Boothroyd would be good, but he already has a good gig.
I don't think Budge is too interested in Paulo Sergio.
Csaba Laslo can bolt.
Levein won't want it, as he's on a good thing as it is.
Michael O'Neil can't juggle two jobs.
Jon Daly doesn't have enough experience. 
My prediction would be Freedman, although I don't think he's had massive amounts of experience, and there's no guarantee that it would be any good. 

Pretty much this but I'm not sure Hartley was even all that good at Dundee with Hemmings and Stewart (bottom 6?).
I'd prefer Michael O'Neil but can't see him wanting it so would accept Freedman.