Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 hours ago, Craig Lea said:

If I had anything to do with Hearts I'd defo interview Potter - Graham Potter.  He was quoted at 25/1 last week and has a good record in Sweden

More chance of Brian Potter....

images-1.jpeg

Pressley has been interviewed according to the Daily Record.  Ignore the fact he's hated by a sizeable chunk of the support and he has nothing but contempt for Scottish Football, what has he done to deserve consideration? His CV is absolutely howfing.

What is wrong with the club just now? They are so out of touch with the support.

24 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Pressley has been interviewed according to the Daily Record.  Ignore the fact he's hated by a sizeable chunk of the support and he has nothing but contempt for Scottish Football, what has he done to deserve consideration? His CV is absolutely howfing.

What is wrong with the club just now? They are so out of touch with the support.

Yip.

50 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Fuckin hell, you'd be better off bringing Cathro back.

I remember him doing okay with Falkirk? Again started okay with Coventry but they're an absolute shambles and he was pish at Fleetwood. Not a stellar cv.
Was speaking to one of my mates and he asked if I'd take Elvis - no, as he's never really done well and the fans would be on his back before he started but caveated this with not that Levein would care if he split the fans so it might just happen.

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I remember him doing okay with Falkirk? Again started okay with Coventry but they're an absolute shambles and he was pish at Fleetwood. Not a stellar cv.
Was speaking to one of my mates and he asked if I'd take Elvis - no, as he's never really done well and the fans would be on his back before he started but caveated this with not that Levein would care if he split the fans so it might just happen.

Relegated with Falkirk and finished third twice with them in the First Division, certainly nothing to write home about.  

Regarding the bit in bold, I definitely could see Levein doing something like that, but Budge said she wanted an appointment that would galvanise the support, this would be about as far away as you can get from doing that.

Pressley seems capable of selling himself well. Budge seems the type who'll fall for it, while also believing he'll be popular as he used to be captain.

Levein will know he's not popular, but you're reliant on him speaking up about it, and not just letting them hire him out of spite since he's not being consulted this time.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Pressley seems capable of selling himself well. Budge seems the type who'll fall for it, while also believing he'll be popular as he used to be captain.

Levein will know he's not popular, but you're reliant on him speaking up about it, and not just letting them hire him out of spite since he's not being consulted this time.

Not sure where you got that, pretty sure he's being consulted.  In fact I'd wager Pressley wouldn't even have been interviewed if it wasn't for Levein.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Relegated with Falkirk and finished third twice with them in the First Division, certainly nothing to write home about.  
Regarding the bit in bold, I definitely could see Levein doing something like that, but Budge said she wanted an appointment that would galvanise the support, this would be about as far away as you can get from doing that.

Certainly not an outstanding record.
Budge says that she wants but we also know that Levein runs the footballing side.

I suppose it's an interesting time if nothing else.

The fact he's even been considered for interview makes my piss boil.

Jambo legend? Aye right. Legends don't behave like that snake fucking b*****d c**t did that day.

'But it was aimed at Vlad' people say. He knew Vlad wasn't even in the country. An absolute bellends bellend.

I only pay in £20 a month, but I'd be knocking that into touch right away if that sycophantic p***k got the job.

We'd have been better sticking with Cathro.