Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, Boostin' Kev said:

There's no chance you're getting anyone decent at this stage of the season, may as well give Potter the job for a year and prepare for next season.

There have been better applicants.

Is it not common knowledge in Edinburgh about leveins " issues" regarding drink and gambling .

Allegedly.

I know from a player involved in the international set up, that he always and I quote " smelt of drink" 

Edited by Willie adie

25 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Hahahahahahahahah :lol::lol:

Oh ya fucker! He's in big trouble now eh?????

Why would he be in trouble even if the picture was today? You can still bet just not on football.

Is it not common knowledge in Edinburgh about leveins " issues" regarding drink and gambling .
Allegedly.
I know from a player involved in the international set up, that he always and I quote " smelt of drink" 

It's certainly known to most folk that know anything about football in Fife. Certainly the gambling. Hadn't heard much about drink issues.

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Why would he be in trouble even if the picture was today? You can still bet just not on football.

My word. 

I'll try to make the sarcasm more obvious in future. 

3 hours ago, Willie adie said:

Allegedly.

That's Burley m8.  Or George Folkes, or Graham Rix.

Edited by Bambino7

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Yet the c**t fired himself into a cushty gig, probably earning £100,000+ per year.

And fully deserved.  Do you actually SEE the cash cow? :lol: 

Edited by Bambino7

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's certainly known to most folk that know anything about football in Fife. Certainly the gambling. Hadn't heard much about drink issues.

Levein bet on Albert Kidd first goal scorer and Dundee to win in 86 then said he couldn't play, nap (ironically) 

4 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

There's no chance you're getting anyone decent at this stage of the season, may as well give Potter the job for a year and prepare for next season.

If I had anything to do with Hearts I'd defo interview Potter - Graham Potter.  He was quoted at 25/1 last week and has a good record in Sweden

1 hour ago, Craig Lea said:

1 hour ago, Craig Lea said:

If I had anything to do with Hearts I'd defo interview Potter - Graham Potter.  He was quoted at 25/1 last week and has a good record in Sweden

Would be a tremendous appointment imo. Don't think he's even on our radar though unfortunately.

Edited by Tony Wonder