Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

It's not all about the hearts really, always enjoy a decent :lol: though and this situation has plenty potential for it to happen. Bit weird imagining a fellow poster with their hand on their dick imo. :shutup

Enjoy your laugh and your chug.

12 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Do any Hearts fans want Pressley as manager?

I don't like the c**t either but I'd laugh my tits off if you ended up with him.

Yes, there are several oddballs on Kickback who want him in, and as an extension Hearts to fail, just to bam up other Hearts fans.

It's some place.

f**k Pressley chat the now, Sammon is gone. 
I love you Partick Thistle, and I want to have your babies.
pinilla.png

Dirty jammy b*****ds, managing to offload that fucker the day before you play us, now you'll be able to bring on someone useful as a sub... [emoji22]

Genuinely, wtf is going on the now?

So many f**k ups in such a short space of time- business and playing.

Get ANY c**t in instead of pressley, times marching on and we still need players in before the window shuts, especially a goalie.

Not only is Pressley an odious c**t, he's also a poor coach with a poor track record - make no mistake. :angry:

The worry for me is that, despite Aidan Smith's suggestion that Pat Kisnorbo was 'Levein's lieutenant', ( :lol: ) Pressley and Levein had a very close working relationship as captain and manager back in the day - Levein would see Pressley as someone he could work with.

Well, f**k that - if our travelling support can make it known loudly at Killie tomorrow, that could speak volumes for Mrs Budge. 

Edited by paranoid android