Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Walker officially gone to Wigan. 

Will be on loan to Newco in the summer guaranteed.

I’m not sad to see him go at all. He’s been  uninterested and mediocre ever since Rangers first came sniffing around. See you Jamie. Thanks for the transfer fee.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:13, paranoid android said:

I don't think this Walker thing is going to end well.

Happy enough to be getting some cash for Walker in the end - if we can shift Nowak as well, that'll be two players that weren't really contributing much.

Maybe the likes of Noring, Grzelak, and Martin will be next to go - then it's about getting two or three players in that will actually contribute something positive to the squad. 

I like Walker.   He obviously had his head turned in the summer and he's not handled it particularly well, but he's worked hard this season on the park and prior to that he's been excellent fro us.  A move will help him focus and it lets us get some cash as opposed to nowt.  Going down south is far preferable to watching him go along the M8 as well.

I wish him well, but it's good to be able to move on.  Let's hope we can add some decent quality now.

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

I'm glad he's gone. Brings the whole saga to a close and he's not the player he was.

He's not been this season.  I think a fresh start will see him get back closer to that though.  For whatever reason he's not been firing but it's not lack of ability.

On 1/9/2018 at 07:40, Tony Wonder said:

I wish him well, but it's good to be able to move on.  Let's hope we can add some decent quality now.

Looks as though you recalled Dario Zanatta!  No Quality like Canadian quality!  Also according to Sky you also recalled fellow Canucks Harry Paton and Marcus Godinho

Linked with a move for
Leon de Kogel from go ahead Eagles in the Netherlands

He’s a 6 foot 4 Dutch centre forward
I’m not saying that Levein has a type but...

He apparently tore up the Dutch 2nd tier in 2014-15 as they got promoted and then was useless in the top flight the following season as they got relegated.

So he’s quite handy to have in a team that’s generally on top their opponents but unlikely to be the solution if you’re usually up against it.

I’m cautiously optimistic about this one

I'm usually not a fan of loans but we really need a short term fix at LB til we can address it properly in the summer and Mitchell seems to be highly rated.  He's supposedly lightning as well which is nice seeing as we are slow as a week in the jail in nearly every department.