Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Ann Budge Statement:  I hereby confirm I am a Turkey and I will NOT be voting for Christmas. 

It doesn't matter Ann, at least 75% of the other clubs in this league will want it finished now as will at least 75% of the leagues below us.  Hearts are cooked.  There is no time or appetite to restructure the league.  Time to take it with dignity and class. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

I've not read the statement but as it's already bammed up 25% of the league, it must be good

Edit: Read it. What the f**k is remotely controversial about it? Some of you lads are absolute oddballs. warnock.png

Edited by JamieThomas

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

**** of a feather flock together.

Modern Scottish football cliche number 15.   Not one club has been helped by another as much as hibs have from Celtic.  Name a club who has had more loan players from one club?  Drinkers of cheap wine swig together.  

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Ann Budge Statement:  I hereby confirm I am a Turkey and I will NOT be voting for Christmas. 

It doesn't matter Ann, at least 75% of the other clubs in this league will want it finished now as will at least 75% of the leagues below us.  Hearts are cooked.  There is no time or appetite to restructure the league.  Time to take it with dignity and class. 

You live in Aberdeen, support hibs and you finish that post with words like dignity and class?   Though I did love the rerun of the 2016 cup final the other week.  Thought the lap of honour was done with real dignity and class..

26 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

You live in Aberdeen, support hibs and you finish that post with words like dignity and class?   Though I did love the rerun of the 2016 cup final the other week.  Thought the lap of honour was done with real dignity and class..

Wholeheartedly agree.

A256CF1F-8D35-43D4-9FC8-F32E552E782D.jpeg.a66d7f5107554385062ec4139d7bfc8e.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Wholeheartedly agree.

A256CF1F-8D35-43D4-9FC8-F32E552E782D.jpeg.a66d7f5107554385062ec4139d7bfc8e.jpeg

I didn't expect to see those well respected hibs boys to take others on when they are out numbered.  I see why you lot rightly boast about slapping millwall about.  Never used to believe it.  

Guest JTS98
3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I've not read the statement but as it's already bammed up 25% of the league, it must be good

Edit: Read it. What the f**k is remotely controversial about it? Some of you lads are absolute oddballs. warnock.png

I agree. Absolutely bizarre what tribalism does to some minds.

What else did anyone expect her to say? Seems reasonable to me.

Is it just me or does any Heart's supporters think Ann Budge is using the whole virus situation as a get out clause because of her handling of the Craig Levin situation? You are only where you are because of her not getting rid of Levin.
She is making all the right noises but I do honestly think she wants to be relegated then she can say it's not my fault.

It's a bit like the whole rangers we want to finish the league but RIP up their pitch so they cant ...

6 minutes ago, gorbud said:

Is it just me or does any Heart's supporters think Ann Budge is using the whole virus situation as a get out clause because of her handling of the Craig Levin situation? You are only where you are because of her not getting rid of Levin.
She is making all the right noises but I do honestly think she wants to be relegated then she can say it's not my fault.

It's a bit like the whole rangers we want to finish the league but RIP up their pitch so they cant ...

Trying to muddy the waters by bringing in Sevco, kudos for the attempt. As a St Mirren fan you obviously a lot to gain from the league being called as it is, if any other team was in Hearts position then they also wouldn't accept relegation in these circumstances. 

Trying to muddy the waters by bringing in Sevco, kudos for the attempt. As a St Mirren fan you obviously a lot to gain from the league being called as it is, if any other team was in Hearts position then they also wouldn't accept relegation in these circumstances. 

So you would be happy to accept the payment for finishing 12.? So in hearts case they do accept payment for finishing 12th then they decide to finish the season and hearts win the remaining 8 games and finish 8th what happens then? You accept the 240k loss? Or would you go down the legal route to try and get your money back

14 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

So, let's just get this straight - folk were expecting Hertz to vote for this, aye? :lol:

Was anyone expecting that? I felt that Hearts and Rangers would be the two obvious votes against and no surprise both come out with this and alternative proposals.  You have to think that the chances of getting the league complete now is pretty slim.