Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Glen Sannox- the only poster who comes on the forum to troll and ends up getting himself more wound up more than the other people.

Any relation to AberdeenHibee?

Separated at birth? As in conjoined twins that shared a brain.....

At least you're not bothered....attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405367662.703665.jpg

not really much of a troll are you glen ? i mean you need shity pictures to make what ever point you r trying to make and you don't seem bothered that you chairman robbed off of disabled charities to run your club in 1991 i bet you are one of these hobos that sit in your dingy bedsit in your crusty y fronts that wrote these FOI letters during our Administration

not really much of a troll are you glen ? i mean you need shity pictures to make what ever point you r trying to make and you don't seem bothered that you chairman robbed off of disabled charities to run your club in 1991 i bet you are one of these hobos that sit in your dingy bedsit in your crusty y fronts that wrote these FOI letters during our Administration

Glen ignores the truth, it's to hard to cope with.

Hibs have never reimbursed the charities they robbed, shameful. Stick your head in the sand and make shit up, it's the hibs way. :o