Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Celtic linked with danny wilson. Think this will happen?

Wilson has all the attributes ti be a top centre half but he just doesn't seem to add up to the sum of his parts.......he's still young enough to develop though I suppose.

Fantastic partnership for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Coupled with recent memorial events for the Macrae battalion and the sad passing of Dave McKay they have really shown a touch of class and I look forward to our match ups next season.

Dundee and Hamilton have shown a top 6 finish is a realistic target for the Jambos next season.

Without wanting to sound like a dick, top 6 is the minimum expectation. A well run Hearts should be top 4 every season.

Without wanting to sound like a dick, top 6 is the minimum expectation. A well run Hearts should be top 4 every season.

Oh aye, I'd agree that should be the minimum expectation but it will take a bit of adjustment for your players back in the top flight.

Oh aye, I'd agree that should be the minimum expectation but it will take a bit of adjustment for your players back in the top flight.

tbf most of them have played a good number of top flight games, or equivalent in better leagues.

We'll have a lot more difficult games and some of the players might no be quite good enough but if Robbie is as good as it appears, I'd be expecting it to be a pretty smooth transition.

Heart of Midlothian FC: doing more for the kids of Dnipropetrovsk than Hibernian FC have ever done.

From what i've read of this, mystery benefactors have donated the money that will be split between Hearts and save the children. hearts are doing nothing apart from having "save The Children" on their shirts.

Are hearts going to be giving a percentage of shirt sales to save the children? Don't recall reading that in the story.

This shouldn't be about Hearts being some sort of pioneers of football, should be about the generous guys that have put the money up in the first place.

"Owner Ann Budge has used Hearts-supporting business contacts to broker an agreement with a group of anonymous individuals – said to number less than five - who will fund the partnership. Save The Children will appear on Hearts’ home and away jerseys starting next season. Those funding the deal will make payments to the club, the charity and a smaller donation to Big Hearts Community Trust."

Fair play though. Better than having a online betting company that no-one had heard of.

Edited by greyman

From what i've read of this, mystery benefactors have donated the money that will be split between Hearts and save the children. hearts are doing nothing apart from having "save The Children" on their shirts.

Are hearts going to be giving a percentage of shirt sales to save the children? Don't recall reading that in the story.

This shouldn't be about Hearts being some sort of pioneers of football, should be about the generous guys that have put the money up in the first place.

"Owner Ann Budge has used Hearts-supporting business contacts to broker an agreement with a group of anonymous individuals – said to number less than five - who will fund the partnership. Save The Children will appear on Hearts’ home and away jerseys starting next season. Those funding the deal will make payments to the club, the charity and a smaller donation to Big Hearts Community Trust."

Fair play though. Better than having a online betting company that no-one had heard of.

The benefactors had already agreed to give money to Hearts and wondered how best to do it. Hearts suggested getting a charity sponsor and splitting the income with STC. Hearts could easily have kept all the money and got a new commercial sponsor in addition.

^^^ Sent email to Save the Children with all the facts and figures.

SJW.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

They way I heard it was the anonymous benefactor wanted to make a donation to Hearts, and Budge said 'why not give half to the club, and half to a worthy charity?' If that's how it happened, Hearts could have kept the lot for themselves.

c***s finding stuff to moan about when money is donated to charitable organisations! f**k me! :lol: