Heart of Midlothian 2014-

:lol:

Just wanted to see how you'd react.

lol....No jail time I'm happy to say. I had to take time out from here otherwise I'd have never have finished that fcuking boat nor got it sold!

Ken - probably too soon for Hamilton, and there was talk of him going on loan somewhere, but you never know.

No great source on Gilks, btw - just what I was telt.

McGovern is available I suppose.....is he any better than Alexander though? Time will tell!

Sammon isn't exactly an inspiring signing. Neilson always makes the point that he thinks you get better value for money in the foreign market, and I agree with that, so I'm a bit puzzled at this and the Cowie move. Unless he's taken a big wage cut it doesn't make much sense.

To be fair, there are plenty of strikers who haven't done much in England and done well up here, Kyle and Beattie are two examples of that for us. There's also the fact that he scored regularly in his last season at Killie. I know Eremenko was a big factor in that but apparently he only directly set up 4 of Sammon's 15 league goals, so that factor is probably a bit exaggerated.

He might do a job but he's definitely not going to be someone who'll bring us up a level. Hopefully we'll have another striker coming in.

And that point has been thoroughly refuted. He's doing a good job at championship level.

We could just agree that your understanding of football is obviously extremely limited. Stick to trolling Dundee fans buddy, thats about your level. x

Don't fink so m8. He tried it once and scuppered away with his tail between his legs after getting uber telt.

why? Messi would have been deemed "too wee to make it" at youth level and Ronaldo would have probably been dropped for Anya as he doesn't drop back to help Andrew Robertson out at LB!

There's only so many times "luck" can go against you before you need to stop and think maybe we're the ones doing something wrong here!

Messi is taller than Barry Bannan (21 caps) and the same height as Shaun Maloney (46 caps).

I was calling him a busted flush in the Championship last year, mate.  :lol:

Edit: Walker might go for decent money too - if he can keep himself fit.

Edited by Elixir