Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'm really impressed by what Hearts are building, they have really done a good job at not only recovering from the Romanov nightmare off the pitch but have built a really good young squad on it.  I think that the Levein/Cathro combination will work wonders and have been really impressed by some of their young Scottish talent.  Jamie Walker and John Souttar in particular have impressed me.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but this FB post tickled me

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1830585887159375&id=1484390498445584

I think we've reached peak use of "snowflake" with that article.

What an absolute rocket.  Hard to take it seriously . It's almost like a parody account ffs.. 

is there a PATG/tickets on the day option at tynecastle ? im heading along with my dad (as I have done on 3 occasions this season) and usually get a ticket from his mate but it looks like he is going this week and as Dunfermline don't have a game I was going to head along. any help would be great thanks

21 minutes ago, dafc_lee said:

is there a PATG/tickets on the day option at tynecastle ? im heading along with my dad (as I have done on 3 occasions this season) and usually get a ticket from his mate but it looks like he is going this week and as Dunfermline don't have a game I was going to head along. any help would be great thanks

It's looking like it will be a sell out. Only a couple of hundred tickets left at most so I would get them in advance if you can.

8 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

He said the exact same thing in a press conference before Saturday's game, that he was happy but everyone always wants to do better in their career.  He has also always said he wants to play in England, it's hardly breaking news.  If he goes he has to play well and we get a fee.  If playing in the Scottish Premiership is the peak of his ambitions I'd be amazed.

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

He said the exact same thing in a press conference before Saturday's game, that he was happy but everyone always wants to do better in their career.  He has also always said he wants to play in England, it's hardly breaking news.  If he goes he has to play well and we get a fee.  If playing in the Scottish Premiership is the peak of his ambitions I'd be amazed.

I don't disagree.  Just a tad humourous your best player keeps repeating he wants to leave in June.  Reminds me of Sol Bamba when he returned from the afcon. 

he won't be the only one to leave this summer.

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

That's all fair enough except for this blatant pish: 'We are well positioned again this season – we are trying to be the best team after Celtic, along with Rangers.'

1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

That's all fair enough except for this blatant pish: 'We are well positioned again this season – we are trying to be the best team after Celtic, along with Rangers.'

It's an interview the sun have translated from a French speaking publication.  i'm willing to bet he never even mentioned Rangers.