Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Any Jambos buying into the 'not enough Scottish/British players in the team' thing that's doing the rounds in the media?

Someone two rows behind me at the game was shouting along those lines.

I got the distinct impression he wasn't one of the games great thinkers

Anyway
It's clear what Levein, Cathro and Neilson are trying to achieve, and it's the kind of change that's sufficiently ambitious that it's hardly surprising if some dismiss it as impossible. Those people may be right of course but even if it's possible it's going to be neither easy nor instant.

Hearts appear to have lost their way in terms of winning Derby matches. This is compounded by Hibs not only having a settled side that's winning matches regularly but also having the Scottish Cup monkey off their backs.

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Hearts appear to have lost their way in terms of winning Derby matches. This is compounded by Hibs not only having a settled side that's winning matches regularly but also having the Scottish Cup monkey off their backs.

Hibs have certainly turned around the loser mentality in derby games. In cup games too they've punched well above their weight - even against Brondby in the EL. They're still struggling to win in the Championship though. What do Morton, Ayr and Raith have that we don't?!?!

2 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

And top of the league :), from memory I think we had to score 6 to go top but we Hibsed it and scored 7 :lol:

Celtic finished 24 points ahead of you that season, that's true Hibsing it. :lol:

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

None more so than Alex Cropley* against East Fife in the game after 0-7

*Or was it John Brownlie?

Aye that was Brownlie not sure who else got injured I remember Edwards was out as well though and that basically scunnered us, we never had strength in depth.