Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Just annoyed because it's so good and catchy and stuck in your head.
I'm definitely annoyed it's suck in my head...emoji849.png

Listen, if it's a bairn that's made that, then fair play.

If there were any adults involved in that, though...

I had seen a thread on Jambos Kickback suggesting Jolene as a basis for a song for Tziolis, and I just thought 'please, no' - then we find that someone has made a full-blown recording of it. (with only half the words re-written, mind)

It's just a wee bit of harmless fun, but if folk start singing it at Tynecastle, I might just go on a killing spree.

Might be borderline funny if Scott Wilson plays it at games - or it might not.

If it is somebody's lassie that's done it, then, of course, I apologise for being a cunt.

I just hate shite attempts at football songs, though - I reckon the ones that catch on are sort of spontaneous - the ones that are pre-planned can be cringe inducing.

Listen, if it's a bairn that's made that, then fair play.
If there were any adults involved in that, though...
I had seen a thread on Jambos Kickback suggesting Jolene as a basis for a song for Tziolis, and I just thought 'please, no' - then we find that someone has made a full-blown recording of it. (with only half the words re-written, mind)
It's just a wee bit of harmless fun, but if folk start singing it at Tynecastle, I might just go on a killing spree.
Might be borderline funny if Scott Wilson plays it at games - or it might not.
If it is somebody's lassie that's done it, then, of course, I apologise for being a cunt.
I just hate shite attempts at football songs, though - I reckon the ones that catch on are sort of spontaneous - the ones that are pre-planned can be cringe inducing.

Haha I was only pulling your pisser, PA. If it's a bairn that's made it then good for them for being creative and better than I could be, but we can't go singing Dolly Parton at fitba.
Wilson to play the chorus when he scores at Tynie could raise a chuckle.

6 hours ago, paranoid android said:

So, Nowak or Avlonitis?

They've played 70 and 110 minutes at centre-back respectively, so it's difficult to judge based on their record here.

I'd say Avlonitis is probably the better defender based on his CV.