Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hamilton is significantly (Wayne) Shorter than him. Travelling Miles (Davis) North will be a good opportunity for him to further his (Chick) Corea.

Bravo. :)

Glad you didn't overdo it - sometimes people can (Jan) Hammer it home - that's what makes you such a (Jerry) Goodman. 

1 hour ago, d31 said:

any chat how much the tickets are going to be for murrayfield?

We don't know how much tickets are going to cost us at Fir Park next week so I reckon you're in for a bit of a wait.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

How very Hibs.

Had never heard of the laddie, but if this is the highlight of your day, then fair play to you :lol:

1 minute ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Not sure how posting a link on a football forum about yet another Hearts player being a fanny means that's the highlight of his day, tbqh. However, its no surprise that LincolnHearts would come to that conclusion as he's no very bright.

I shit more intelligence than the majority of Hibs fans on here possess. 

6 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I'd be happily surprised if we get him. Could then shunt Hamilton out on loan to the seaside league where he can get his teeth knocked out away to Brechin City then he might come back less shit with a bit of luck. 

12 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Not sure how posting a link on a football forum about yet another Hearts player being a fanny means that's the highlight of his day, tbqh. However, its no surprise that LincolnHearts would come to that conclusion as he's no very bright.

Think the fact Hamilton were visiting ER wouldn't/couldn't make us laugh as much as it did last time, but I was right regarding it being the high point of his day.

You lot really are thicker than horse dung :lol:

18 minutes ago, Elixir said:

A few punters on JKB saying Freedman will be announced on Monday.

As long as it's not the serpent.

All markets closed apart from BetVictor who no longer quote Freedman and have the snake at a drifting 3/1.

I will be happy with anyone apart from the snake tbh. Just hope Jon Daly can step up from the U20's in some capacity. Really like the way he's conducted himself and instilled a bit of fight back into the team.