Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Hi The Tackle,

Based on Hearts winning 0/2 derbies so far this season they cannot win 2/3 before the split.  Can you please pay out on my bet and Fraser Fyvie's please?

Cheers

Dindz

#TB4

I'm assuming the cup win is not being counted then? Name your charities and I will post a screenshot of payment. Just bought a new car so may have to wait until 26th.

Dicks

23 hours ago, Rangeman said:

Naw but wee took the fourth choice for Scotland manager  ,the only person that wouldnae turn them down .

Ally Roy should be Scotland manager 

3 minutes ago, Rangeman said:

One word fud comes to mind bring on seagal least he can score but u love a bit of nade  

Ally Roy would have Dumbarton in the play off positions this season

#GoalMachine #RoyTheGoal

Attention all Hearts fans wanting Steve Clarke !!!  he has already gone on record saying he will not go to any other Scottish club while manager of Killie, so ZERO chance of him coming to you or anywhere else up here. As for the Clown on the Terrace saying he was in for the Hearts job at the time Cathro got it. REALLY :lol:

41 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Attention all Hearts fans wanting Steve Clarke !!!  he has already gone on record saying he will not go to any other Scottish club while manager of Killie, so ZERO chance of him coming to you or anywhere else up here. As for the Clown on the Terrace saying he was in for the Hearts job at the time Cathro got it. REALLY :lol:

He was out of a job then as well*, so it doesn't seem ridiculous to me. 

BTW, I mind Clarke being linked with the Hibs job after Yogi was sacked (autumn 2010).

*Clarke left Villa in Oct. 2016, and Cathro was appointed in Dec. 2016.

Edited by JamesM82