Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Don't know. But wee Gomis and big Zeefuik were universally loved in that Championship season.

I gather some Hibs supporters at Paisley were shaming the club by singing distasteful songs about Wallace Mercer's widow, Rudi S being a refugee and Horgan's dad belonging to a child-murdering organisation. Lovely. Would you like a help down from that high horse ?

Absolutely shameful singing about an innocent family member like that tbf.

For all we know Daryl Horgan Snr hung up his gun years ago i0MMLlo.png

29 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Absolutely shameful singing about an innocent family member like that tbf.

For all we know Daryl Horgan Snr hung up his gun years ago i0MMLlo.png

Guns ? Tended to be car bombs that cut women and children to shreds in Saturday morning High Streets from Warrington to Omagh. But just you stick with that romantic gun-slingers image. Good for a gag, heh-heh.

30 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Guns ? Tended to be car bombs that cut women and children to shreds in Saturday morning High Streets from Warrington to Omagh. But just you stick with that romantic gun-slingers image. Good for a gag, heh-heh.

An improvised explosive device and ballot box strategy.

They had the armalites for kneecappings.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

I'm sure you do, Dom. I'm sure you do. In the same way that you probably prefer the term anti-colonial pressure group to describe Boko Haram.

Last winners of the Eurovision?

57 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

AYE ARR EH

They haven't existed for about 20 year, give it a fucking rest. If I wanted to read this tedious Kickback simpleton bollocks about shite as relevant as dial up internet , guess what I'd do? 

f**k me lads.

tim.png

Sorry Miss. But he started it.

I'm no heaping all the blame on you, but ffs that patter is just so boringly Rangers v Celtic, prods v papes, us v them. I enjoy this place because it's no like that, and never really (outside of the absolute fucking weirdos that are soon banned or piss off) has the desire to be.

So let's say no more about it, and all be pals until wishing each other death on derby day.

HOm6GVb.png

Edited by JamieThomas

14 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I'm no heaping all the blame on you, but ffs that patter is just so boringly Rangers v Celtic, prods v papes, us v them. I enjoy this place because it's no like that, and never really (outside of the absolute fucking weirdos that are soon banned or piss off) has the desire to be.

So let's say no more about it, and all be pals until wishing each other death on derby day.

HOm6GVb.png

Nah, not having that. We'll just have to agree to disagree.  It was basically an argument about how funny, or not, some songs were. No Celtic/Rangers, Prods/Papes, us/them stated or implied.

Not everything in life - or even on a Hearts thread on P&B - should be frivolous one-liners. In my not-so-humble opinion.

Nah, not having that. We'll just have to agree to disagree.  It was basically an argument about how funny, or not, some songs were. No Celtic/Rangers, Prods/Papes, us/them stated or implied.
Not everything in life - or even on a Hearts thread on P&B - should be frivolous one-liners. In my not-so-humble opinion.

You’ve got a point

So here’s a frivolous second line

I usually quite enjoy anytime Hertz beat The Rangers but I think they will get humped on Sunday.  Sevco are going to run over them and no doubt any decision will go for newco. 

Sound m8.