Heart of Midlothian 2014-

5 hours ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

One of the worst goalkeeping performances I've ever seen. Utterly disgraceful.

Compare and contrast with McGregor's performance.

Just seen the highlights - Zlamal should do better for one of the goals - as far as I can remember, this is his first mistake for us - aye, let's cancel his contract. 

13 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just seen the highlights - Zlamal should do better for one of the goals - as far as I can remember, this is his first mistake for us - aye, let's cancel his contract. 

He also made about 3 decent stops today.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Think he's at partially at fault for the first goal too. Dallies around and doesn't play to the whistle.

Just an angry overreaction to the defeat is all!

34 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Think he's at partially at fault for the first goal too. Dallies around and doesn't play to the whistle.

Just an angry overreaction to the defeat is all!

The fault for the first goal lies with whoever's idea it was for the entire back line to charge away up the field when a free kick is being floated in - that's just idiotic.

Zlamal had no chance with the first goal, imo - he'd been hung out to dry.

I don't even blame Uche, who was playing Morelos on -  we were always going to get caught out with such a stupid idea. 

:lol: blaming Bobby for that. Have a word mate, we had 2 chances to equalise before their 2nd anyway. 3rd goal was poor, I'll give you.

Disappointing result, most of its been covered by everybody else so far.

We must react next week if we are going to do anything this season, and get back winning asap

16 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Seems the cup has had the league match postponed, no date for the blue cheek match yet

It's been set for 19 December. Then play each other again on Boxing Day (how appropriate). Hearts will be a game ahead of some other teams  for about 2 months, with bringing the Dundee game forward to the 23rd.

1 hour ago, JamesM82 said:

It's been set for 19 December. Then play each other again on Boxing Day (how appropriate). Hearts will be a game ahead of some other teams  for about 2 months, with bringing the Dundee game forward to the 23rd.

I wasn't sure about that move tbh but given McCann will not have been sacked before then, it's probably a good decision to take the opportunity to get 3 points on the board before they replace him with someone competent

19 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

So the hibbys have played all 8 diddies & now have us & the OF?

19 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Didn't realise they've not played Celtic or SG Rangers yet.

Unlike the bedwetters of our great city, we relish these opportunities.

50 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Unlike the bedwetters of our great city, we relish these opportunities.

Except we've already dispatched one of the Old Firm, bud.

You've failed to win in both your games against any of the big boys so far, both at home.

Unlucky. tfw.png

Edited by Elixir

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:
3 hours ago, Elixir said:
Except we've already dispatched one of the Old Firm, bud.
You've failed to win in both your games against any of the big boys so far, both at home.
Unlucky. tfw.png&key=cc570ae008e3516a04fdbc62e754354aca50145a37e17e9d1b3f89e349880150

Undefeated in 10 months at home.

Well done. Hearts have lost once at Tynecastle since it reopened. We must be amazing as well.

27 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

What’s the football like under neilson?? Really happy to have him think it could be a great appointment imo!

Good luck wee the rest of the season yous have been brilliant so far! Craig levein he loves tangerine though

I'm going to guess that the brown nosing isn't necessarily going to bring you the response you'd like to hear about Neilson's style of play. 

Edited by Dee Man

30 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

What’s the football like under neilson?? Really happy to have him think it could be a great appointment imo!

Good luck wee the rest of the season yous have been brilliant so far! Craig levein he loves tangerine though

He was an excellent manager for hearts, but the minute he lost to us in the cup his days were numbered. They were 2-0 up at home and they fucked it up. We then went on to win the cup. He’ll do well for you imo.

When it comes to appointing well liked former Hearts players as managers United seem more discerning than their neighbours