Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tell me about Lewis Moore please and thankyou

Probably not good enough for Hearts, but certainly doesn't lack work rate. Primarily has played on the left of midfield for Hearts although he is predominantly right sided. He has also filled in at both right and left wing back. Has good work rate, is reasonably quick and has ok delivery. Wouldn't say that he is especially tricky on the ball. Overall should do a good job at that level if used correctly.

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tell me about Lewis Moore please and thankyou

Probably not good enough for Hearts, but certainly doesn't lack work rate. Primarily has played on the left of midfield for Hearts although he is predominantly right sided. He has also filled in at both right and left wing back. Has good work rate, is reasonably quick and has ok delivery. Wouldn't say that he is especially tricky on the ball. Overall should do a good job at that level if used correctly.

Appreciated brother. 

6 hours ago, Martin_T said:

That makes sense as I remember Levein chucking him in away to Rangers and possibly Celtic as well. He likes to chuck in fit runners for those fixtures. 

Hopeful that we get both Damour and Whelan rather than just the one. Haring's chocolate groin means he won't be fully fit until November knowing our luck, and if we only manage to sign one player, losing them to an injury would put us right back where we started.

Should it some how happen. having all three of Haring/Whelan/Damour fit and ready would certainly have us far better equipped to deal with a trip to Ibrox/Celtic park for a counter attacking 4-3-3 gameplan in the same way Killie have done it in the last two seasons.

It will obviously come with a cost to our younger players getting minutes, because I think Irving is worthy of a run of games, not to mention Cochrane really should be starting to make a more regular impact, but I'd imagine Clare will get the nod ahead of both.

7 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Hopeful that we get both Damour and Whelan rather than just the one. Haring's chocolate groin means he won't be fully fit until November knowing our luck, and if we only manage to sign one player, losing them to an injury would put us right back where we started.

Should it some how happen. having all three of Haring/Whelan/Damour fit and ready would certainly have us far better equipped to deal with a trip to Ibrox/Celtic park for a counter attacking 4-3-3 gameplan in the same way Killie have done it in the last two seasons.

It will obviously come with a cost to our younger players getting minutes, because I think Irving is worthy of a run of games, not to mention Cochrane really should be starting to make a more regular impact, but I'd imagine Clare will get the nod ahead of both.

Damour seems like more of a Djoum replacement than an out-and-out defensive midfielder, so there's still space for Whelan IMO. That said, I'll be surprised if we get him given how long it's dragged on now.

Damour seems decent going by the available footage and the opinions of Cardiff fans, but the four year deal makes me nervous. Hooked and booed off in his first game IMO. Ljsl9nQ.png

We have just committed to a 4 year contract for a player who appeared just 4 (FOUR !) times last season. What the fck scouting can we have done on him? I don’t have a scooby whether or not he’ll turn out to be a good signing. My problem is neither can Levein.

4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

We have just committed to a 4 year contract for a player who appeared just 4 (FOUR !) times last season. What the fck scouting can we have done on him? I don’t have a scooby whether or not he’ll turn out to be a good signing. My problem is neither can Levein.

Levein tried to sign him two years ago and again in January.

41 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Levein tried to sign him two years ago and again in January.

Okay, so it's not an entirely wild punt. He used to be good. But 4 games in 2018-19? Nobody at Hearts can have a clue whether he's still got it or he's shot. Conor Sammon used to be good.

38 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay, so it's not an entirely wild punt. He used to be good. But 4 games in 2018-19? Nobody at Hearts can have a clue whether he's still got it or he's shot. Conor Sammon used to be good.

Why would he be shot? He's not been injured and he's only 28.  He never played much last season,  which isn't ideal but he wasn't deemed good enough for the Premier League, that doesn't mean he's not good enough for our league.  He played plenty in the season they got promoted and the Cardiff fans all speak well of him.  It doesn't seem like a wild punt at all tbh.

Edited by Tony Wonder