Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I've been told by a reliable source that he’s fingered a cat

Well there we have it. The cats out the...no, not that, it’s certainly put a cat amongst...no, can’t say that either. Anyway, there we have it.
Allegedly

1 hour ago, Duffy_ said:

Joel Purr-eira signs on a season-long loan from Man Utd, fuelling the Billy Davies rumours. 

From the Manchester United Website

PEREIRA CLINCHES LOAN MOVE TO SCOTLAND

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/joel-pereira-joins-hearts-on-loan-for-the-season

Manchester United keeper Joel Pereira has joined Hearts on loan for the rest of the 2019/20 season, with the move subject to international clearance.

The 23-year-old is to spend the campaign in Scotland in order to hopefully obtain regular first-team football and continue his development between the posts.

It is the fifth loan move of his career, following spells with Rochdale, Belenenses, Vitoria Setubal and Kortrijk. 

Joel gained more valuable experience when playing during Tour 2019.

United defender Demi Mitchell has benefited from two stints with the Tynecastle outfit, working under manager Craig Levein, and it is hoped Joel will also prove a success in Edinburgh.

The keeper was part of the Reds' Tour 2019 squad and appeared in the 2-0 victory over Perth Glory, before facing Leeds United in the 4-0 win in Australia

18 minutes ago, Darren said:

No, it's not.

I find it amazing folk still listen or watch them, the amount of times they just spout shite. Any other production team put out guff stats like that they'd be (rightly) ridiculed for it. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Just heard this stat on the terrace podcast, Hearts have only beaten two top flight teams in 2019, is that right?

No it's not right. Unless they were only talking about Away Games

We've beaten St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Livingston and  Aberdeen 

Although the underlying point (that it's not been much fun supporting Hearts lately) still stands

Things have been bad for a while, but not quite that bad for quite that long.

From New Year to the split we were Pld 12, W 4, D 2, L 6

Post Split it was Pld 5, W 0, D 1, L 4

This Season so far we've got a defeat and a draw

So the total for league fixtures in 2019: Pd 19, W 4, D 4, L 11

You can add two Scottish cup ties(beat Livingston, lost to Celtic) to get: Pd 21, W 5, D 4, L 12

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Levein chucking away even more of the FOH cash on absolute duds hopefully.

This is surely his last chance to finally silence Michael Stewart. If he fucks it up now he’ll have to sack himself.

Even if he doesn't sack himself, I'm confident Hibs' team of lower league diddies and a Rangers cast-off is so shit Hearts will still finish above them.

20 minutes ago, Darren said:

Even if he doesn't sack himself, I'm confident Hibs' team of lower league diddies and a Rangers cast-off is so shit Hearts will still finish above them.

Wee Craigy has failed spectacularly at finishing above us in the last two seasons. I expect our team of lower league diddies and a rangers cast off to continue this trend. 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Wee Craigy has failed spectacularly at finishing above us in the last two seasons. I expect our team of lower league diddies and a rangers cast off to continue this trend. 

Wee Craig? Do you just throw words randomly at your posts. 

Fat Hecky. Skinny Lenny. Big McInnes. Razor-Sharp Zing.