Will Rangers ever get promoted?

Disagree, ally has played fulltime opposition 7 times and won only once. Unless they invest in that team they will struggle. Dundee United weren't even at the races and they still comfortably beat them at ibrox.

Are you calling Celtic part timers?

Ally has beaten them twice.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously mean with the new rangers.

His record is shocking and your squad is poor. Too many people think it is the rangers of old but you don't have anywhere near the calibre of player you once had. You will struggle in that league especially with him in charge.

Assuming he knows anything a

I have none, the fact you are trying to suggest that by many he was suggesting a few dozen is laughable though.

Assuming he knows anything about betting (and his post would suggest he does), I suspect he knows that betting volumes this far ahead of the start of the season will be very low. I'd be surprised if the total number of bets on 'who'll win the Championship?' is anywhere above 500 by 9th August.

Obviously mean with the new rangers.

His record is shocking and your squad is poor. Too many people think it is the rangers of old but you don't have anywhere near the calibre of player you once had. You will struggle in that league especially with him in charge.

To Falkirk's shame he's beaten us thrice!!

Are you saying we are not full time?

Are you calling Celtic part timers?

Ally has beaten them twice.

T**my is having a complete mare today.

Could only remember him beating you once since liquidation.

He has lost to queen of the south, inverness and dundee united all at ibrox.

Last season I watched a couple of Rangers games, I was also at the Ramsdens final. Have to say they did resort to a fair bit of hoofage. Of the few games that I saw they seemed to on rely their fitness levels, they ran the other teams into the ground. IF Allly attempts to play like that in the Championship then their on to sticky wicket. I am sure he will alter the tactics to suit the league. On paper even the current squad could win the league, but I think none of the other teams will have any factor that Rangers also rely on. I think it will go down to away form, whoever drops the least number of points away will win it.

I hope next season that every game will matter right up the last day of the season. Not sure how some of the Rangers fans will handle not winning all the time. In the past not being at the top of the league has been met with empty seats ( judging by the lack of ST's sold there will be a few empty seats anyway!). if Coisty does not get off winning start and builds up points cushion by in first month..he will be out the door.

Have they signed Miller yet? I thought the DR said he was putting pen to paper..two weeks ago.. 8)

If Rangers stay out of A + L (big if) then they'll win it. McCoist is a clown but if they're off the pace then the pressure to punt him will be incredible---the rumblings are there already, it won't take much for the fans to lose faith in him completely. He'll be out the door regardless of payoff: Rangers can't afford another year in the lower leagues more than they can't afford to pay off Ally.

Last season I watched a couple of Rangers games, I was also at the Ramsdens final. Have to say they did resort to a fair bit of hoofage. Of the few games that I saw they seemed to on rely their fitness levels, they ran the other teams into the ground. IF Allly attempts to play like that in the Championship then their on to sticky wicket. I am sure he will alter the tactics to suit the league. On paper even the current squad could win the league, but I think none of the other teams will have any factor that Rangers also rely on. I think it will go down to away form, whoever drops the least number of points away will win it.

I hope next season that every game will matter right up the last day of the season. Not sure how some of the Rangers fans will handle not winning all the time. In the past not being at the top of the league has been met with empty seats ( judging by the lack of ST's sold there will be a few empty seats anyway!). if Coisty does not get off winning start and builds up points cushion by in first month..he will be out the door.

Have they signed Miller yet? I thought the DR said he was putting pen to paper..two weeks ago.. 8)

I have to admit that I thought the same and I was pulled up for it. Checking the stats, the average time for Rangers 1st goal was 29 minutes at home and 34 minutes away. They conceded their 1st goal, if any, at 50 and 46 minutes, respectively.

So, it's a bit unfair to say they wore the opposition down through superior fitness.

Could only remember him beating you once since liquidation.

He has lost to queen of the south, inverness and dundee united all at ibrox.

You said we had only won once against full time opposition ... Motherwell..QoS and Falkirk x 3.. also beat Dunfermline three times who are also full time(i think).

Nightmare right enough Timmy

I have to admit that I thought the same and I was pulled up for it. Checking the stats, the average time for Rangers 1st goal was 29 minutes at home and 34 minutes away. They conceded their 1st goal, if any, at 50 and 46 minutes, respectively.

So, it's a bit unfair to say they wore the opposition down through superior fitness.

The DA kens who his big team is ;)

The DA kens who his big team is ;)

Diddy-supporters like me can never aspire to having a 'big team'. But, if I did, you can be sure it would be a team like St Johnstone or Hamilton or Dundee. You know, some team in the top division. :P

You said we had only won once against full time opposition ... Motherwell..QoS and Falkirk x 3.. also beat Dunfermline three times who are also full time(i think).

Nightmare right enough Timmy

I was going to post this, but wasn't sure whether Dunfermline had remained full-time. Did you not beat them four times last year anyway? Three times in the League and once in the Cup?

Diddy-supporters like me can never aspire to having a 'big team'. But, if I did, you can be sure it would be a team like St Johnstone or Hamilton or Dundee. You know, some team in the top division. :P

An Arab favouring The Dees over Rangers. Who'd have thunk! I bet teeth were fairly gritted when you posted that!

Here's a challenge: For this forthcoming season spend as much time on The Dees' threads as you do on Rangers' threads.

Deal?

Archived