The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under 20’s won 5 - 3 against Whitehill Welfare this afternoon. Good to see Brophy got a couple. Well rated at Queens Park while on loan last season, he might just be the surprise answer to the need for another striker.

Under 20’s won 5 - 3 against Whitehill Welfare this afternoon. Good to see Brophy got a couple. Well rated at Queens Park while on loan last season, he might just be the surprise answer to the need for another striker.

The Welfare fans must've been happy with Benni McCarthy's guest appearance for them and managing to get on the scoresheet with a header.

Can't see why they would change it to number 7, 22 Tony Andreu is 22 Tony Andreu everyone knows it :unsure:

Don't even know where I can hang the flag at NDP, not allowed at the front of the stand and would look rubbish tied to seats.

Getting quite concerned about Tony Andreu, every other player was in there team tracksuits bar him, didn't arrive at the game until the second half and left after 20 minutes.

I suppose one positive is that if he does leave we will receive cash for him given the fact that he signed a 2 year contract back in March.

Can't see why they would change it to number 7, 22 Tony Andreu is 22 Tony Andreu everyone knows it :unsure:

Don't even know where I can hang the flag at NDP, not allowed at the front of the stand and would look rubbish tied to seats.

Put it next to the pirate flag.

why ?

is this from the club ??

I had two flags that I hung at NDP , and the only moan was if it covered any advertising......I would ask again .

There will be a few clubs next season whos fans will bring and hang flags at NDP.

Could be wrong, but did Hibs not do it?

I suppose one positive is that if he does leave we will receive cash for him given the fact that he signed a 2 year contract back in March.

Correct, he is my favourite player but so would be so gutted to see him go.

Put it next to the pirate flag.

French Pirates, I like it.

why ?

is this from the club ??

I had two flags that I hung at NDP , and the only moan was if it covered any advertising......I would ask again .

There will be a few clubs next season whos fans will bring and hang flags at NDP.

Just assumed because of the old SPL days. Will look into it.

Celtic will do it and nothing will be said. Jamie we will put the flags there and they will not be removed f**k the club

I will do, Mr. MAC.

When opposing fans have hung banners or flags over at the Spice of Life stand I’ve seen stewards have them moved if they cover the advertising but if not I’ve seen them left. Alternatively they cover the empty seats at the side of the stand.

I might be wrong.....that was the talk at the Hearts game ??

I'm on holiday so I've missed any pre - season matches so I wouldn't know.

How big is the flag? If it's smaller then you should be able to put it down the front, if it's bigger then it wouldn't look too bad across the seats

Archived