The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

The Flag is 5ft by 3ft I think.

There has been talk of donations so bigger and better things will be getting made.

As for #22, accies put a picture on twitter of some sort of summer camp and a few of the first team players where there, from what I could see Tony Andreu was one of they players in the team tracksuit although accies failed to acknowledge him when giving a list of players who where in the picture. Accies are playing mind games.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there, firstly I apologise for that you are about to read, my girlfriend who is an Accies fan has already given me a tough time. Anyway I write a football blog and I am doing a club by club preview of the new season. Today it was Hamilton. Have a read if you want, and feel free to criticise my predictions! If it means anything I really do hope that I am wrong!

Cheers

Link

Hello there, firstly I apologise for that you are about to read, my girlfriend who is an Accies fan has already given me a tough time. Anyway I write a football blog and I am doing a club by club preview of the new season. Today it was Hamilton. Have a read if you want, and feel free to criticise my predictions! If it means anything I really do hope that I am wrong!

Cheers

Link

The Title race went right down to the last game of the season, not the last few weeks.

The Title race went right down to the last game of the season, not the last few weeks.

Yeah I know, sorry the way it is worded is maybe wrong, I just meant it was your form over the last few weeks of the season that cost you the title. As I said, I do hope I am proven wrong!

Cheers

Link

Jason Scotland signing was pivotal to our promotion. As for our 1st season back in the top flight, I think we'll surprise a lot of people. Like we did the last time we were promoted.

With Letheren saving in the 89th minute you could say it went down to the last minute

Accies have no right to ever claim 89th minute was last minute in a title race. NEVER!!!!! :(

:lol:

He's right though :P

As much as I wanted to win the title, in a way I'm glad we didn't. That day at Easter Road is the best I've had as an Accies fan, along with several others on here I would imagine, and it would never have happened if Dumbarton had equalised at Dens that day. Or indeed if Dumbarton hadn't pumped us the week before. :lol:

Ah right, carry on then :P

Out of interest, what was the atmosphere at Dens like in those dying minutes, with Dumbarton having some good chances and knowing that we were skelping Morton? Any nonsense about conspiracies and match fixing aside of course. Must have been a mixture of elation and relief at the final whistle?

Cheers

Link

Excellent article, don't disagree with any of it.

What a contrast to the mainstream media's usual pre-season previews usually written by some clueless ex-player or manager.

Happy to be the underdog (which we always will be in the top league).

I was on holiday on the last day so wasn't at Dens. I remember following on Twitter and thinking at 2-0, Dundee were home and dry.

When Hamilton made it 10-2, I was absolutely bricking it.

The Flag is 5ft by 3ft I think.

There has been talk of donations so bigger and better things will be getting made.

As for #22, accies put a picture on twitter of some sort of summer camp and a few of the first team players where there, from what I could see Tony Andreu was one of they players in the team tracksuit although accies failed to acknowledge him when giving a list of players who where in the picture. Accies are playing mind games.

Talking of flags,I need to get that giant Saltire out from the loft.....not been seen for a few years though.

Just saw Imrie, Crawford, The Dazzler and an unidentifiable other in Nando's.

#prematch

#protein

#ballers

I've met big Jason in there a few times accompanied by 2 women. I used to think it wasn't the best food to eat the night before a match but he always scored the next day so maybe not

Was #22 in nandos

Forget where is wallie but where is #22

His last known whereabouts is the Accies Summer Camp. He was pictured with some Accies players and several children. Whether or not there was a Sevco spy among them, well I'm afraid I just don't know.

Onto more serious matters. In the aforementioned picture, does Dougie have a number 7 on his top?

Archived