The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

Why did gallacher leave Dundee to sign for livi? Strange, when someone posted we were after him Dundee fans said it was crap cause championship teams from England were chasing him.

I think we Dees definitely thought he would move on to bigger things, which he was perhaps not quite ready for, after he turned a new contract down.

I'm not saying Hamilton are a 'smaller' club than Dundee but you are not really 'bigger', nor are you likely to offer more than us.

It could be the first recorded instance of a footballer being a fucking idiot.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we Dees definitely thought he would move on to bigger things, which he was perhaps not quite ready for, after he turned a new contract down.

I'm not saying Hamilton are a 'smaller' club than Dundee but you are not really 'bigger', nor are you likely to offer more than us.

It could be the first recorded instance of a footballer being a fucking idiot.

i know im not taking a dig. I just thought us or yous would have more to offer than a team that will be fighting relegation next year in the championship.

i know im not taking a dig. I just thought us or yous would have more to offer than a team that will be fighting relegation next year in the championship.

Nobody would disagree that he'd be miles and miles better off at Hamilton than Livi. Who knows why he's ended up there - shite agent is the chat. He does have a pretty serious court case hanging over him too.

Good to have a non troll type chat!

Who are your youngsters to look out for next season?

no, we wouldn't want any players linked with dundee, Thomson and McPake are casing points for that.

McPake is an absolute diddy, Declan Gallacher is far better than him.

McPake is an absolute diddy, Declan Gallacher is far better than him.

To be honest I'm more concerned about Thomson who I fear could be finished. No nonsense, experienced centre halves are always underrated by fans with limited analysis.

Declan Gallacher may turn out to be a very good CH but at the moment he is the antithesis of 'experienced and no nonsense'. I'd have kept him but I think he is easily replaceable by a more effective player albeit with less ultimate potential.

What is a casing point? Some sort of brickies terminology?

Nobody would disagree that he'd be miles and miles better off at Hamilton than Livi. Who knows why he's ended up there - shite agent is the chat. He does have a pretty serious court case hanging over him too.

Good to have a non troll type chat!

Who are your youngsters to look out for next season?

Definetly ziggy Gordon going to be a smashing player, there's a few in the u20s who should make a break through this season, eamon brophy and Greg docherty to name a few, hopefully Stephen hendrie can pick up the form he showed 2 year ago, was linked with English clubs last season but was absolutely gash.

I imagine despite our crippling £1k a day hemorrhage, we've made him an offer of a tasty salary. Concerning for us really considering all the rumours about our financial plight last year. Unless he'll be on reception or pulling pints before games?

I imagine despite our crippling £1k a day hemorrhage, we've made him an offer of a tasty salary. Concerning for us really considering all the rumours about our financial plight last year. Unless he'll be on reception or pulling pints before games?

Doorman maybe. I believe he's a bit no nonsense, allegedly.

Spoke to the woman in the ticket office at that fans tournament, she told me the season ticket sales where going 'Good' does anyone have a rough figure? I've yet to get mine but would be good to get the numbers we had in the first season of the SPL!

Spoke to the woman in the ticket office at that fans tournament, she told me the season ticket sales where going 'Good' does anyone have a rough figure? I've yet to get mine but would be good to get the numbers we had in the first season of the SPL!

200ish? WOW, just WOW...

Alex Neil was quoted last season in an interview saying we had 300 season ticket holders. don't know whether that included the freebies for young fans. Whatever taking that as a baseline anything over 450 this year would be an achievement. Regular season ticket holders have until the 15th I think to claim their usual seat.

200ish? WOW, just WOW...

Take your crowd w*nk patter else where, F*ck the well !

Alex Neil was quoted last season in an interview saying we had 300 season ticket holders. don't know whether that included the freebies for young fans. Whatever taking that as a baseline anything over 450 this year would be an achievement. Regular season ticket holders have until the 15th I think to claim their usual seat.

There was a sheet with the seating layout on it, looked decent numbers.

The Sevco 'Yes' vote and the 'Billy Reid effect' took hundreds off an already small support.

Plus the fact that the majority in Hamilton don't give a solitary f**k about the Accies, choosing instead to follow the bigot brothers and actively cheer against and ridicule their hometown team.

c***s to a man.

There's even a couple of guys choose to follow Dundee home and away. They're grrrreat guys too.

Archived