The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't you Dundee twats just f**k off back to your relegation thread. Better having a better team than fan base. No Dee will ever come close to Tony Andreu 22.

I'm just wondering how you have a better team seeing as we took 8 points off you last season and won the league. Also explain how nobody can come close to Tony? He seemed to have little effect in the 4 games against us which effectively cost you lot the league. Dundee > Hamilton

They don't have a big fan base, can't imagine they'll miss out much

You are right, wit we doing in the big league we have no fans!!!

In all seriousness you are right, we don't miss out much, not a big deal. Plus I like the home kit, enjoyed it these past few years.

Also explain how nobody can come close to Tony? He seemed to have little effect in the 4 games against us which effectively cost you lot the league. Dundee > Hamilton

I was at the last of the four matches and he was comfortably the best attacking player on the pitch.

Don't think I'd buy a new shirt if they were bringing a new one out. The quality of last season's shirt was ok but the sponsor started peeling off after a couple of washes, same with the home top prior to this. Pity you can't buy replica shirts without the sponsors.

Yet we cantered to the league? Oft, that's harrowing.

lol cantered won the league by 2 points not exactly winning it by a canter

any u dees fans do like post here have little no fans accies annoyed u

can u not go annoy ur big better team in ur city

lol cantered won the league by 2 points not exactly winning it by a canter

any u dees fans do like post here have little no fans accies annoyed u

can u not go annoy ur big better team in ur city

When did you start supporting Accies, Sebu?

I was at the last of the four matches and he was comfortably the best attacking player on the pitch.

You couldn't have been at the 1-0 at Dens as Martin Boyle was without a doubt the best attacker on the pitch.

Back on topic;

Do we stick with the same back 4 we had against Hibs/Falkirk ? With Ziggy at Left back and Gills at Right.

OR

Do you start Macdonald at left back and move Ziggy to his best position of Right back.

Maybe it's too big a step up for macdonald, from clyde to starting in the big league.

You should probably stop, you're fucking awful at it.

lol love these dundee fans they cant stop posting on accies threads

who gives a f**k what i post, at least i dont post on dundee threads :1eye

Back on topic;

Do we stick with the same back 4 we had against Hibs/Falkirk ? With Ziggy at Left back and Gills at Right.

OR

Do you start Macdonald at left back and move Ziggy to his best position of Right back.

Maybe it's too big a step up for macdonald, from clyde to starting in the big league.

if mac is gd enough start with him as gils will b found out at this lvl

Archived