The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*ck The Well.

F*ck The Well Bois.

Anyone heard any other rumours? Striker needed!

Come on. Your team has done very well in getting promotion and you've a Premiership season to look forward to and your first comments are infantile abuse about another club and its fans! This Board and thread needs intelligent discussion not foul mouthed 4 letter comments.

Come on. Your team has done very well in getting promotion and you've a Premiership season to look forward to and your first comments are infantile abuse about another club and its fans! This Board and thread needs intelligent discussion not foul mouthed 4 letter comments.

I know I barley missed a game all season.

I don't like your team, not one bit. I don't like your fans especially. I'll cut the 'foul mouthed 4 letter comments' but I have my reasons for not liking them.

I know I barley missed a game all season.

I don't like your team, not one bit. I don't like your fans especially. I'll cut the 'foul mouthed 4 letter comments' but I have my reasons for not liking them.

Turn it up, it's not a chip you've got on your shoulder... it's the whole fish supper!

Turn it up, it's not a chip you've got on your shoulder... it's the whole fish supper!

Don't know what that means :lol: lets get off this subject and back to what this is topic is about, accies.

Might be a shot in the dark but does anyone see the possibility of signing David Goodwillie coming to NDP If he does we are defo safe. We really need a striker though with pace and strength though.

No, when do the schools go back -_-

Wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions, the draw of Hamilton may be too much for him. We've got a Nando's, a Pizza Hut, a KFC, two (TWO!) McDonalds and a VUE Cinema and all that's before I mention Capocci Man and The Palace. It truelly is an exciting time to be a Hamiltonian.

Hamilton, Better Than Wishaw.

Wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions, the draw of Hamilton may be too much for him. We've got a Nando's, a Pizza Hut, a KFC, two (TWO!) McDonalds and a VUE Cinema and all that's before I mention Capocci Man and The Palace. It truelly is an exciting time to be a Hamiltonian.

Hamilton, Better Than Wishaw.

You holding back the deal clincher? EQUIS!!!!!!!

Going out on a limb here,but these Dundee fans have annoyed me far more than Harry Potter's North Lanarkshire bois or whatever their choir is called.Ten years of seeing Dundee fans act like the bellends they are off the pitch,in pubs and online rather than our cheeky wee rivalry with those across the Clyde.

Dundee are the only club who come close to the OF and that is saying something.Quite a few seem to agree judging by other forms of Social media....Time to change the song and swap Airdrie for Dundee.

Going out on a limb here,but these Dundee fans have annoyed me far more than Harry Potter's North Lanarkshire bois or whatever their choir is called.Ten years of seeing Dundee fans act like the bellends they are off the pitch,in pubs and online rather than our cheeky wee rivalry with those across the Clyde.

Dundee are the only club who come close to the OF and that is saying something.Quite a few seem to agree judging by other forms of Social media....Time to change the song and swap Airdrie for Dundee.

Cool story bro.

post-51194-14033602373215_thumb.jpg

Archived