Money in the bank 2014

gingapar

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching some old MITB ladder matches to get me in the mood for tonight.

You really do get some SCENES moments in MITB ladder matches. Shelton Benjamin was one of the most impressive athletes I've ever seen.

Also, a 57 year old Ric Flair being suplexed off the top of the ladder by Matt Hardy :lol::thumsup2:lol::thumsup2

I'm very rarely off work on the Monday after a PPV but I am on holiday so I might stay up to watch this, although the likelihood is that I will watch it tomorrow morning. I have a bad feeling that this is going to be poor, but I hope not, it has usually been one of the better shows in the calendar.

Cesaro for the win! (Although it probably won't happen)

Money in the Bank is just such an easy thing to get right. Six guys doing ladder bumps for 20 or so minutes and keeping the action flowing. It's never failed to deliver before. Certainly won't fail to deliver tonight.

Yes it would be difficult to screw up Money in the Bank. The results might seem reasonably obvious but it's about how they get the result that matters. I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully Rusev and Big E get a fair amount of time more to get a decent match on the go, I'd rather not see another Rusev squash.

Also when was the last time there were 2 divas single matches on a card?

Archived