Money in the bank 2014

gingapar

Sheamus vs. John Morrison. Magnificent ladder match. Del Rio vs. Christian. An actual Match of the Year contdender. Orton has been in two terrific MitB matches. Reigns was in a good six man TLC effort. Not the same sort of match, but the dynamic was much the same. Cesaro was a standout in last year's Smackdown ladder match, and we know how good that was.

Basically, there's no reason to suggest this match will be even average, let alone "tragic".

When the f**k was ADR/Christian MOTY? Match quality might be good but mostly everyone in there is an absolute dullard.

Wyatt should win to set up Bryan/Wyatt at Summerslam.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im thinking Ambrose to win the Briefcase and Orton to win the title. If they put the briefcase on Ambrose it could easily facilitate his heel turn at a later date by having him cash in on a face champion. Logically, id say those were the two best winners, assuming Bryan is going to win the title back.

When the f**k was ADR/Christian MOTY? Match quality might be good but mostly everyone in there is an absolute dullard.

Extreme Rules 2011.

Oh, and if you can't get enjoyment from this quality of match in this style of match, I feel for you. I really do.

So far, matches announced:

Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Cesaro vs Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns vs John Cena vs Kane. Money in the Bank ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Seth Rollins vs Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger vs Dolph Ziggler vs Rob Van Dam vs Bad News Barrett vs Dean Ambrose. Money in the Bank ladder for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract.

The Usos vs The Wyatt Family. For the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Paige vs Naomi. For the WWE Divas Championship.

Thoughts on these matches so far? I think the PPV looks quite tasty. I'd imagine Rusev might have a match against someone.

If they keep it as is, the match should still be okay. Obviously it'd be ideal to have as many folk in there not named Rob Van Dam as possible, but the worst case scenario could be adding a proper shitehawk to it.

Bo Dallas was basically someone for Neville to bounce off in their ladder match. Could you imagine him in one of these things? Scary.

If we're ruling Barrett out, then I can only really see Rollins or Ambrose winning the MITB match. Ziggler maybe an outside chance but that's more hope than expectation. Swagger, RVD & Kofi Kingston I'm giving no chance.

I ruled Barrett out even before he got injured. I'd have guessed at Rollins or Ambrose before that.

They've tried quite a few times to get Barrett over, which I think is a sign that they quite like him. I think he's got a chance.

I know he's not officially ruled out yet but do we think that they'll add anyone or they'll just leave it with 6 now?

It seems Barrett might make it. You would have thought they'd announce he wasn't competing, no?

I think this is one of the most predictable ppvs in yonks, so hopefully they "swerve". I'm expecting the lesser ladder match to be better again like last year.

Archived