Money in the bank 2014

gingapar

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock will beat Cena for the title and then lose it to someone at NOC, They have to make NOC as big or bigger than Summerslam as that's when Network renewals come up. Expect them to actually care about the product then.

I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I'd love to see Lesnar have a dominant title reign but I was critical of the Rock being champion and not being on TV much, which is likely a similar scenario if Lesnar gets the title.

I think they're planning Lesnar vs Cena at Summerslam with Lesnar winning and retaining until Wrestlemania, where he drops the title to Roman Reigns. Obviously, this is about 9 months in advance so a lot can change.

Because it's a gimmick based on Xenophobia and racism, and by shouting it along they're essentially outing themselves as thick, racist rednecks.

Well yes, the gimmick is based on xenophobia, but there's not much wrong with shouting along to that bit as such. It's the opening line of the US Constitution after all. So long as they aren't cheering the deportation list etc then I think it's a pretty big leap to be calling folk out as vile for chanting along to their constitution.

Archived