The World's Loveliest Ladies of the World Cup World Cup of Ladies

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as well we're not doing "lovely ladies" from a women's world cup. Check out this scary defender pictured in last night's Cliftonville v Linfield game.

Mind you, ours is no belter either.

*ahem*

post-12982-0-38953100-1403998968.jpg

The German Ladies' team on the front cover of a classy magazine before the Women's World Cup in 2011...

60th minutes in: Belgium v South Korea- camera pans into to two extremely lovely ladies taking a selfie. And just as I'm starting to drool some gormless FUD waves a St Pauli flag right in front of them and the scene changes. Come on World Cup stewards, get this nonsense sorted!

wrclYtL.jpg

I remember old stories about a few Scotland fans staying on in Argentina after the 78 World Cup. Phuc me if FIFA hadn't moved the 86 World Cup from Colombia to Mexico we'd have a population of about 4 million now.

I remember old stories about a few Scotland fans staying on in Argentina after the 78 World Cup. Phuc me if FIFA hadn't moved the 86 World Cup from Colombia to Mexico we'd have a population of about 4 million now.

aye, but all the Colombian burds in this thread would have been more suited to the Horrific Nightclub Photos thread as a result.

Wonder if that photo will ever be photoshopped.

On a more serious note, there is a distinct possibility that I have a chance to go to Colombia later this year for work purposes.

Haud me fucking well back.

You'll have to tell the wife that you are going to Elgin or Cornwall. For god's sake don't say Colombia.

Being serious here, can we have a Colombian world cup qualifying to see who represents the country in the main tournament. Ridiculous amount of talent

I reckon there should be multiple entries < fnar >.

Being serious here, can we have a Colombian world cup qualifying to see who represents the country in the main tournament. Ridiculous amount of talent

The World's Loveliest Columbian Ladies?

Archived