Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Same old story. We lost some poor goals but we just didn't have the energy for the fight and sauchie were streets in front of us on that front. I'm glad we're done and we can get a break. A few will move on - some already have and that's fine. We need some new faces and some of those with us just now also need a new challenge.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Major surgery required Fuzzy? The Hamster will be wearing out the rumour mills in the next few weeks at both clubs.

Rumours are part of the game - some poor rumours already going around - which if were in anyways true would be scandalous.

In Danny we have a young Manager who will only grow in stature - we will be back with a vengeance next season

Been hearing a lot about the rose committee lately no sure if there rumours or not but there seems to be a member of the committee who is causing a lot of bother undermining the manager etc etc if this is the case why don't they get him to feck out the club??? Used to get a family feel about the club but it seems to be changing and changing for the worst!

You'd do well to remind some of your fellow so called supporters and committee of this.

I don't know many who are not 100% behind Danny - unless you know something that I don't

I think the answer is in your own statement their that you don't know many that are not. That means there must be some.

There will always be odds and sods who will never be fans no matter who is in charge. My statement was trying to reflect that - but would say the doubters are by a good distance in the Minority in relation to Danny.

I have been critical of formations and selections (what fan doesn't think they know better) but still see recognise we have a Young Manager who given proper support will prove beyond doubt he is the man for the job

In Danny we Trust.

HTG

Danny surely needs another season before being judged, although it will be a big season for him to produce. Looks like a fair bit of movement at Lithgae this season, with few possibly leaving and no doubt looking to bring a few in. Be interesting to hear the fans that don't want him as manager, who they'd replace him with?

Danny surely needs another season before being judged, although it will be a big season for him to produce. Looks like a fair bit of movement at Lithgae this season, with few possibly leaving and no doubt looking to bring a few in. Be interesting to hear the fans that don't want him as manager, who they'd replace him with?

the ones that dont like him are probably the ones that go to a couple of games a season.

Got speaking to a committee guy yesterday before the game and he said Danny was a bit naive but half backed him,I've not seen enough of Lithgie to cast anything on Danny,seems a nice guy the couple of times I've spoke to him but you get f..k all for being a nice guy from what I've seen and heard from some,yesterday was disappointing to say the least,tired legs etc comes into it but quite a few looked as if they weren't interested,take nowt away fae Sauchie as they done their job well.

Not the ones on here, just scroll down the thread and you'll see what I mean. With the quality of players the Rose have in their squad they should be winning the cups and the league.

Something's not right within the squad, and hopefully Danny can resolve this issue. As for the committee they'll never change, the shouts coming from them in the stand are shocking, their job is to back the manager and the players not to snipe at them at every turn.

Because they are w@nkers, end of

If you'd have asked the Lithgae fans at the start of the season if they'd have accepted this season the way it's turned out none of them would have said yes, yet here we are with their season over and all of sudden it's not been to bad a season for them.

Bo'Ness fans are also spouting the same rubbish that it's been a successful season, how fickle the supporters of football are, with the budget both your clubs have, how any of you can say this season has been a success is beyond me

could you tell me what the budget for the rose is please.

Just curious as to whether you watch Bo'ness or Lithgy or even Junior football often?

With this insight I'll maybe be able to gauge whether your opinions are worth reading, or whether you're just a gibbering dicksplash.

His boy has played for both the rose and Bo'ness. He has a fair idea of the expectation at both clubs. He's watched junior football extensively and been on a committee. I think it's fair to say he's got a broader view than you. Hope this is useful.

It has been a dreadful season for us.

His boy has played for both the rose and Bo'ness. He has a fair idea of the expectation at both clubs. He's watched junior football extensively and been on a committee. I think it's fair to say he's got a broader view than you. Hope this is useful.

It has been a dreadful season for us.

I thought he was your carer when he was at games?

Archived