Progress - Bears on schedule

So what an excellent end to the season and a great start to the close season. After seeing St Johnstone beating Aberdeen & Dundee Utd on the way to the Scottish Cup, Hibs being relegated, Neil Lennon leaving Celtic for ' naebody ' and the mighty Bears making two excellent signings in Miller and McGregor, the future is certainly bright!

One disappointment though was Stuart McCall not gaining Manager of the Year for the top flight where he has been without a shadow, the best manager there.

Of course Rangers will find it tough again next season and I can't see them equalling that magnificent unbeaten league campaign of last season. However, a couple of more players signed and another season for their youth players and they could go up first time, back to where they belong.

I just hope when they do get back to the top flight the other clubs will not have been affected by the inevitable ' no show ' crowd wise which is due in the new season amongst their own as all eyes turn to the larger interest of the Championship as opposed to the Premier, where Celtic I suspect will be poorer for it but still canter to the title!

Predictions : Celtic again by 30 pts, Inverness and Hamilton down, Hearts and Rangers up, with scores to settle!

Ps. Welcome to Ibrox Darren, you have arrived at the home of Scotland's most successful club by a country mile! We wish you every success.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon I'll try to be healthy with today's breakfast, with a homemade fruit smoothie. Hopefully that'll balance out the booze and kebab post World Cup viewing this evening.

What's everyone else having this morning?

So what an excellent end to the season and a great start to the close season. After seeing St Johnstone beating Aberdeen & Dundee Utd on the way to the Scottish Cup, Hibs being relegated, Neil Lennon leaving Celtic for ' naebody ' and the mighty Bears making two excellent signings in Miller and McGregor, the future is certainly bright!

One disappointment though was Stuart McCall not gaining Manager of the Year for the top flight where he has been without a shadow, the best manager there.

Of course Rangers will find it tough again next season and I can't see them equalling that magnificent unbeaten league campaign of last season. However, a couple of more players signed and another season for their youth players and they could go up first time, back to where they belong.

I just hope when they do get back to the top flight the other clubs will not have been affected by the inevitable ' no show ' crowd wise which is due in the new season amongst their own as all eyes turn to the larger interest of the Championship as opposed to the Premier, where Celtic I suspect will be poorer for it but still canter to the title!

Predictions : Celtic again by 30 pts, Inverness and Hamilton down, Hearts and Rangers up, with scores to settle!

Ps. Welcome to Ibrox Darren, you have arrived at the home of Scotland's most successful club by a country mile! We wish you every success.

Someone shift this pish down a level please.

Man my hayfever is playing up something chronic this morning, now have to suffer for a couple of hours before the chemist opens.

Mine is bad as well. Tablets I have not working great either.

Man my hayfever is playing up something chronic this morning, now have to suffer for a couple of hours before the chemist opens.

Get yourself along to Tesco's, most the supermarkets do anti histamines now, I've been suffering for a couple of days now and have been yomping them like sweets. Walking the dugs is brutal at the moment.

My wife always takes an tablet BEFORE going to bed at night to avoid just this sort of issue.

Mine is bad as well. Tablets I have not working great either.

Get your doc to prescribe Flixonase nasal spray. It's fucking brilliant for hayfever.

I fucking love chocolate milk. Yazoo is my personal favourite whereas I find Frij far too thick. Thoughts?

I'd be delighted with either over here. You rarely find a decent milkshake anywhere.

Yazoo Banana or Frijj Strawberry. Both equally acceptable.

I'd be delighted with either over here. You rarely find a decent milkshake anywhere.

Yazoo Banana or Frijj Strawberry. Both equally acceptable.

Are the Swiss particularly anti milkshake? Being on the continent I'd have thought they'd excel in milkshake stakes.

Archived