Progress - Bears on schedule

Are the Swiss particularly anti milkshake? Being on the continent I'd have thought they'd excel in milkshake stakes.

Not particularly, but it's generally the "Yoghurt drink" they go for.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two job interviews today so a hearty breakfast is a must. I think porridge (no salt, I'm not a savage) and coffee should do it.

First question at the interview....do you have salt or sugar / jam in your porridge? You'll say "salt", as you know that any self-respecting employer wouldn't entertain you if you said anything else.

Hope it goes well.

Best of luck with your third year. I hope it doesn't cost as much as the first two seem to have. That would seem unsustainable.

Another share issue just to pay the day-to-day bills...it's like taking a mortgage out to go for the messages. There's a light at the end of their tunnel and, yes, it's another train heading towards them.

People that drive ten miles an hour under the speed limit should be hauled out of their cars and booted.

At first thought it seems harsh but fair.

However on reflection it would be counterproductive. Whilst the crawler was being booted their car would presumably be sitting on the road traveling at 0 mph causing an even bigger hold-up behind them.

Just been to the dentist and had lower left 4 molar removed. Leaves me with a severe loss of bite power.

Implant would cost circa. 3K.

Oh dear. I'm going to be doing 'rabbit eating carrot' impersonations for a while.

Don't be gay - get a steak and chew it on the other side girl - spit blood if necessary

Archived