Progress - Bears on schedule

Had quite a good conversation with an Aberdeen fan today at work about Kris Boyd. The boy was literally shocked when I asked him what he thought about McInnes holding contract talks with Boyd.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get your doc to prescribe Flixonase nasal spray. It's fucking brilliant for hayfever.

Trying Beconase on a recommendation from the girlfriend's auntie.

Think there's been a marginal improvement today (today being the first day I've applied it), but I think it'll take a couple of days to notice any real difference. Hoping it works - tend to find little to no improvement with Piriteze tablets etc.

I can rotate a stack of three chocolate hobnobs, from chocolate side up to chocolate side down, inside my mouth without breaking them.

Plain chocolate, mind

I demand a video, or you are talking shite.

I can rotate a stack of three chocolate hobnobs, from chocolate side up to chocolate side down, inside my mouth without breaking them.

Plain chocolate, mind

I demand a video, or you are talking shite.

No, honest! They were definitely plain chocolate.

• 11 months later...

So what an excellent end to the season and a great start to the close season. After seeing St Johnstone beating Aberdeen & Dundee Utd on the way to the Scottish Cup, Hibs being relegated, Neil Lennon leaving Celtic for ' naebody ' and the mighty Bears making two excellent signings in Miller and McGregor, the future is certainly bright!

One disappointment though was Stuart McCall not gaining Manager of the Year for the top flight where he has been without a shadow, the best manager there.

Of course Rangers will find it tough again next season and I can't see them equalling that magnificent unbeaten league campaign of last season. However, a couple of more players signed and another season for their youth players and they could go up first time, back to where they belong.

I just hope when they do get back to the top flight the other clubs will not have been affected by the inevitable ' no show ' crowd wise which is due in the new season amongst their own as all eyes turn to the larger interest of the Championship as opposed to the Premier, where Celtic I suspect will be poorer for it but still canter to the title!

Predictions : Celtic again by 30 pts, Inverness and Hamilton down, Hearts and Rangers up, with scores to settle!

Ps. Welcome to Ibrox Darren, you have arrived at the home of Scotland's most successful club by a country mile! We wish you every success.

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.giftumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.giftumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

The stupidity of the denial is everyone of YOUR clubs is grateful for the blue pound! Domination will recommence at some point whether you accept it or not! The amateurs can't hold back the inevitable! Hahaha

tumblr_mo4w9mZ5Lk1suwczbo1_500.gif

Archived