Confirmed Transfers 2014/2015

Smurph

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it really good business for Chelsea though? Yes they've made 10 million on Lukaku, but he is a proven striker in the Premier League. Costa has had one very good season in La Liga, followed up by a horrendous World Cup. We could see come December Lukaku sitting on 10+ goals and Costa, in an unfamiliar team and league, struggling with bad form. Only time will tell though.

Costa wasn't fit at all during the World cup and shouldn't of played (Same with the CL Final) so shouldn't really get judged on his performances there.

I think he will do well at Chelsea but I can't see him scoring 30+ goals a season for them.

Suddenly it's a totally different scenario isn't it from loan signing to having that fee hanging over his head. Be interesting to see if he can reproduce last seasons impressive form.

Surely we should be classing the season before as well, at a worse club?

Liverpool activated a release clause for him last summer. Make of that what you will.

Yeah, i heard that too. I assumed they didn't follow it up after Suarez stayed for another season.

He is also the oldest looking 25 year old footballer (aside from Efe Ambrose) i have seen.

Yeah, i heard that too. I assumed they didn't follow it up after Suarez stayed for another season.

He is also the oldest looking 25 year old footballer (aside from Efe Ambrose) i have seen.

He turned them down, I think the fee was 'only' £21m.

Saints were getting slaughtered by the press for the selling big players but so far have got in a replacement for lallana shaw and lambert, chambers didn't play all the time they have clyne and ward prowse who can play there so won't replace him, they will bring in van dijk for 7-8 m or Vlaar at 10m to replace Lovren and be left with around 70 mill before using 7-8 for Forster. Granted the team will be weaker but will still survive, great bit of business if you ask me

7 or 8 for Forster a guy that played at the world cup for England are you having a laugh try 10 your dealing with Celtic a massive team not Hearts

7 or 8 for Forster a guy that played at the world cup for England are you having a laugh try 10 your dealing with Celtic a massive team not Hearts

He didn't play.

Get back to the Tartan Army forum.

Really you never watched the 0 0 with Costa Rica then did you he played Hart was dropped

Oh sorry I never watched that Forster must have been good that day he never even let in one goal he go for forty million he better than Gordon no full stop

Idiot.

Really you never watched the 0 0 with Costa Rica then did you he played Hart was dropped

*Facepalm gif*

FOSTER, the West Brom keeper played, not FORSTER

I know :(

But in fairness he probably doesn't know himself

Word coming out of Celtic park is he is going back to Newcastle any way.

Was drunk when I watched that game.since the last England game lol

Archived