Confirmed Transfers 2014/2015

Smurph

He does mean it for what its worth, it was becoming blatantly obvious a while back and he seemed to decide to take a break from that account due to that

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevie May in talks with Rotherham United in a 1 million pound move.Randomguy will not be a happy chappy

Rotherham haven't even agreed a fee yet, and likely won't as they're still offering half of what Saints are wanting. If they're talking to him then you better let the authorities know, as that would be tapping up

Rotherham haven't even agreed a fee yet, and likely won't as they're still offering half of what Saints are wanting. If they're talking to him then you better let the authorities know, as that would be tapping up

Why would I be talking to him you spanner?Its all over your pages were you yourself even say that its the price.

Offering half what you want no they are not they got £800 000 price to buy him in Nov

Be good to see him progress and learn from better players at his team and playing better teams each week

Has to stand him in with a shout of playing for his nation if he bangs the goals away that am sure he can and will

Anything over 15 a season would be a great start to his career down south and maybe bigger teams would want him like Wed Leeds in the area

Man City need to be investigated here.

Tried to sign Lampard, Chelsea refused.

US team owned by City sign him.

Then goes on loan to City, who wont pay wages therefore break no FPP rules.

Scandalous.

Not sure how Chelsea could have "refused" given that he was out of contract there. If City wanted to sign him then they could have.

I think the whole set-up Man City have with New York/Melbourne is dodgy, but I'm not convinced any funny business is going on here. New York City won't be playing any MLS matches until March next year, so Lampard would have been sitting twiddling his thumbs. City have a space could do with a home grown player anyway, so why not? I don't expect him to be a first choice there. David Villa is in the same position, and he has been sent to Melbourne.

Meant they tried to sign him whilst he was under contract but they wouldnt sell to another premiership team.

The dodgy thing is they finally get their man, boost their English quota and dont pay any wages....

In what way is that relevant now?

It isnt. Im merely stating they have got someone they reportedly tried to sign a season or so back. But now have him by using a club they own, to loan him back to the UK, not be part of their wage bill (thus not breaching any FPP rules).

How is it pointless ?

A team who were fined a world record 50M for breaching new FPP rules finally get a player they were previously rumoured to be after prior to the fine.

Im hardly going to lose sleep over it, I couldnt give a toss about any league other than the one my club is in, but thought it was worth a debate.

Must just be me who is getting fed up of clubs like Man City ruining the game.

How is it pointless ?

A team who were fined a world record 50M for breaching new FPP rules finally get a player they were previously rumoured to be after prior to the fine.

Im hardly going to lose sleep over it, I couldnt give a toss about any league other than the one my club is in, but thought it was worth a debate.

Must just be me who is getting fed up of clubs like Man City ruining the game.

Judging by your toys out the pram reaction I suppose not.

Fwiw I don't think City can be accused of doing anything wrong here in the slightest.

Archived