Confirmed Transfers 2014/2015

Smurph

The Chambers deal apparently worth £16 miliion. I look forward to Arsenal getting even more flack than Man United did for paying for Shaw.

£12M for Walcott and £15 for Chamberlain. It will be in installments just like those last two deals. Still doesn't mean anyone has heard of him.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Schneiderlin being valued at £27m, Southampton could be another £40m plus in the black should Spurs agree terms for a double deal involving Rodriguez. I won't be terribly surprised to see that Liebherr bird attempt to flog the club now.

It's only terrific business if they can put together a decent team now.

The amounts that they are getting for the players is brilliant. I'd say every one of the players they've sold, the buying team has paid over the odds for them. Lambert the exception maybe.

The amounts that they are getting for the players is brilliant. I'd say every one of the players they've sold, the buying team has paid over the odds for them. Lambert the exception maybe.

Maybe not Shaw or Chambers considering they're only still teenagers but the rest, definitely.

The fact that Kroos went to Real Madrid for £20 million, when Liverpool are paying £25 million for Lallana, is just ridiculous! It's a classic case of "we'll pay over the odds for him because he's English".

The fact that Kroos went to Real Madrid for £20 million, when Liverpool are paying £25 million for Lallana, is just ridiculous! It's a classic case of "we'll pay over the odds for him because he's English".

Transfer fees aren't set solely on ability.

Lallanas on around a quarter of the wages Kroos is, for what its worth

Ive had this debate with someone already on here. Lallana is on 70k per week, according to every report out there. Kroos is reported to be on 125k at Madrid, in the grand scheme of things, even the wages don't make it a sensible comparison - given that Lallana is 3 years older as well.

Much credit has got to go to Southampton for getting so much money for a group of average players. Whether or not they pay the ultimate price with relegation remains to be seen.

With the apparent value of the Southampton squad I can only conclude that Pochettino is not the manager he's made out to be if he couldn't even get that star studded squad into the top 7 of the EPL.

There's that as well. Their style last season served them really well, especially in their first round of games but they did only finish 8th.

Kroos had one year left on his deal. Lallana did not. You and the rest of the moronic Twitter collective were too thick to see this however.

Southampton chairman saying on Talksport that neither Schierderlin or Rodriguez wil lbe sold.

Aye right then, we 'll see when Daniel Levy or some other muppet offers £30 million for the frenchman.

Archived